The MNCPA Scholarship Program
The MNCPA distributes $25,000 annually. Each scholarship is worth $1000.
Number of scholarships awarded
The number of scholarships given is based on the number of students from a Minnesota college or university who passed the CPA exam during the previous year.
A scholarship applicant must:
- Be a Minnesota resident attending a Minnesota college or university with an accounting program (view list of schools).
- Be a sophomore, junior or senior (going on to graduate school)
- Be an accounting major intending to sit for the CPA exam.
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA in accounting.
- Have intentions to use the money for tuition, books, etc.
Participation in activities and honor programs are also considered.
How to apply
Check with your school's accounting department or career center for a scholarship application. If you have questions about the MNCPA Scholarship Program, contact the membership department at 952-831-2707.
Other accounting scholarships
Check out our listing of available scholarships.
Attention MNCPA members
The MNCPA is looking for members to present scholarships to recipients at their college alma maters. If you'd like to become involved, please contact the membership department at 952-831-2707.