If you need temporary assistance or are looking for temporary work, try the MNCPA Temporary Work Program. Whether needed for tax season or a special accounting project, this service can be the link between employers and individuals.
- Describe the position you need to fill
- Listing is free for firms with at least one MNCPA member
- Your description is searchable by more than 9,000 MNCPA members
- View members who have indicated an interest in temporary work
Search for individuals Create a listing
- List yourself as available for temporary work
- Posting will include your contact information, skill sets, and availability
- View temporary help wanted ads
Search for employers Create a listing
MNCPA members, log in to gain access to the Temporary Work directory.
Firm administrators, log in here.
Not a member? Consider joining the MNCPA
for additional career services, such as priority viewing of
classified ads and
free accounting career advice from
recruiter Amy Langer.