School District Audits Conference
June 6, 2016 -
Brooklyn Center, MN
Strong audit procedures hold up under even the most intense scrutiny. Are your methods – or those of your school district or clients – tough enough to handle the pressure? Flex your audit muscles at this specialized event for CPAs, auditors and school business officials. Bulk up your knowledge by exploring weighty developments from the Minnesota Department of Education and Office of the State Auditor. Take an inside look at recent legislation affecting school districts. Plus, tackle the essentials of IT security, fraud, student activity, uniform grant guidance and more.
» View brochure (PDF)
- Legislative update
- Legal compliance developments
- Uniform grant guidance
- Audit quality review findings
- Fraud issues for school districts
- IT security tools and procedures
- Minnesota Department of Education update
- New special education formula
- Accounting for student activity funds
- Ethics for school district auditors
- David Cotton, CPA, CFE, CGFM
- Tom Melcher, Ph.D.
Who should attend
CPAs, auditors, school business officials and other professionals working with school district audits
View all CPE programs
Reach CPAs by becoming a sponsor
Strengthen your brand recognition with a targeted buyer group – CPAs and accounting professionals. You'll interact one-on-one with informed, affluent customers.