61st Annual MNCPA
December 7-8, 2015 -
Tax reform or not, there is always something timely to be garnered at the MNCPA’s largest educational event of the year. Learn about all of the latest tax changes and discover how they will affect your clients or company in 2015 and beyond. Receive practical tax planning, preparation and reporting guidance from national and local experts. Plus, discover effective tax-saving strategies that maximize credits, minimize liabilities and avoid potential traps.
- Federal, state, multistate and international tax updates
- Legislative, economic and professional updates
- Tax planning strategies
- Technology tools and tips
- Practice management
- Andrew Biebl, CPA
- Robert Keebler, CPA, MST, AEP (Distinguished)
- Thomas Stephens Jr., CPA, CITP
Who should attend
- CPAs in public accounting including managing partners, partners, managers and tax practitioners
- CPAs in business and industry including CFOs, controllers and tax managers
- Any financial professionals who want to expand their knowledge of the latest tax-related developments affecting individuals and businesses
Register before Nov. 14 and save $100
View all CPE programs
Market to CPAs
Find information on becoming an exhibitor or sponsor at an upcoming MNCPA conference.
Or contact Leslie Mueller at 952-885-5520 or by email to find out more.
Reach CPAs by becoming a sponsor
Strengthen your brand recognition with a targeted buyer group – CPAs and accounting professionals. You'll interact one-on-one with informed, affluent customers.