62nd Annual MNCPA
November 14-15, 2016 -
The 2016 presidential election promises to be an historic event. No matter who wins, there will likely be changes to “business as usual.” What will this mean for your clients or company? Learn about every current and proposed tax development at the MNCPA’s largest education event of the year. Connect with nearly 1,500 CPAs, tax practitioners and financial professionals as you discover the best ways to minimize liabilities, maximize credits and avoid tax traps. Get guidance from national and local experts so you can effectively handle any tax challenge.
- Federal, state, multistate and international tax updates
- Legislative, economic and professional updates
- Tax planning strategies
- Technology tools and tips
- Practice management
Who should attend
- CPAs in public accounting including managing partners, partners, managers and tax practitioners
- CPAs in business and industry including CFOs, controllers and tax managers
- Any financial professionals who want to expand their knowledge of the latest tax-related developments affecting individuals and businesses
View all CPE programs
Market to CPAs
Find information on becoming an exhibitor or sponsor at an upcoming MNCPA conference.
Or contact Leslie Mueller at 952-885-5520 or by email to find out more.
Reach CPAs by becoming a sponsor
Strengthen your brand recognition with a targeted buyer group – CPAs and accounting professionals. You'll interact one-on-one with informed, affluent customers.