MNCPA On-site CPE Training
Get your team pulling in the same direction.
MNCPA on-site training delivers CPE customized to your company's needs. We'll organize a seminar for your team of CPAs, accountants and financial professionals so the training meets the unique needs of your company and gets everyone on the same page. Contact Chandany McDermott to learn more.
New customized webinar option
Have CPAs at multiple locations? No problem. Schedule a customized ethics webinar. Everyone participates at the same time, the MNCPA takes care of the logistics, and you save on travel and program development costs. Contact Chandany McDermott to learn more.
Why on-site training?
- Train your staff as a team and get everyone on the same page
- Save money
- Choose a date that works for you
- Tailor the course to meet the specific needs of your company and employees
- Discuss confidential information without competitors present
- Take advantage of MNCPA's access to top-rated instructors and courses from high-quality CPE providers such as the AICPA, K2 Enterprises, Surgent and more
- Provide employees CPE from a Minnesota Board of Accountancy (BOA)-approved CPE sponsor
MNCPA on-site training services
Simplify CPE planning for your office and let us handle the details for your customized team training. We will:
- Work with you to pinpoint the appropriate educational program for your team
- Identify and contract top-rated, expert instructors
- Negotiate the best price to meet your needs
- Ensure that training is in compliance with BOA CPE rules
- Keep appropriate records of CPE credits and transcripts for employees
- Take care of administrative details
Contact Chandany McDermott to learn more about customized MNCPA on-site training.
On-site training costs
On-site training programs vary in price based on group size, course level, instructor fees, travel costs and degree of customization. To get pricing on an on-site training program, contact Chandany McDermott by email or at 952-885-5506.
Schedule your on-site training session today
Contact Chandany McDermott at 952-885-5506 or by email.