MNCPA On-site CPE Training
Get your team pulling in the same direction.
MNCPA on-site training delivers CPE customized to your company's needs. We'll customize a seminar for your team of CPAs, accountants and financial professionals so the training meets the unique needs of your company. With MNCPA custom on-site training, you'll get everyone on the same page, build leaders and provide your staff with tools to outperform competitors and meet the needs of customers or clients.
Customized on-site training is ideal for groups of 12 or more. You choose the date, number of CPE credits, location and topic, and we'll handle the rest. Contact Barb Wente to learn more or view some of the popular courses that other companies are scheduling right now.
Why on-site training?
- Train your staff as a team and get everyone on the same page
- Save money
- Choose a date that works for you
- Tailor the course to meet the specific needs of your company and employees
- Discuss confidential information without competitors present
- Take advantage of MNCPA's access to more than 75 vendors and 800 quality CPE courses
- Provide employees CPE from a Minnesota Board of Accountancy (BOA)-approved CPE sponsor
MNCPA on-site training services
Simplify CPE planning for your office and let us handle the details for your customized team training. We will:
- Work with you to find the right topic and program for your team
- Contract top-rated, expert instructors
- Negotiate the best price to meet your needs
- Ensure that training meets BOA CPE rules
- Keep appropriate records of CPE credits and transcripts for your staff
- Take care of administrative details
- Offer suggestions, answer your questions, organize materials and much more
Contact Barb Wente to learn more about customized MNCPA on-site training.
On-site training costs
On-site training programs vary in price based on group size, course level, instructor fees, travel costs and degree of customization. To get pricing on an on-site training program, contact Barb Wente by email or at 952-885-5510.
Schedule your on-site training session today
Contact Barb Wente at 952-885-5510 or by email.