Firm Administrator Sign-Up Information
Manage your firm's CPE with ease. Becoming a firm administrator allows you to:
- View all members and nonmembers of your organization
- Register and cancel CPE events for any employee of your organization
- Quickly review all upcoming registrations for employees
- Print CPE transcripts for any employee
- Update profile information of MNCPA members
To protect the privacy of our members, we have established procedures that will keep members informed about who has access to their account information. After requesting a firm administrator account, the following procedures will be followed:
- All employees on record for your organization at the MNCPA will receive an email with the following information:
- Who has requested the firm administrator account
- Benefits of allowing access to the firm administrator for MNCPA CPE records
- What access the firm administrator will have
- All members and nonmembers will be provided with an option to block account access to the firm administrator. This can be changed at any time by the member or nonmember.
Requesting an account
Contact the MNCPA at 952-831-2707 or email@example.com to set up a firm administrator account.
Please provide the following information:
- Name, phone number, and email address of the intended firm administrator
- Firm name (indicate all locations that should be included in your account)
For more information, please see our FAQ section.