COVID-19 Meeting Room Rental Policies
Updated Aug. 28, 2020
The MNCPA's top priority is the safety and health of our guests and staff. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we've implemented new policies and procedures to maintain safety and follow local and national health guidance.
Here's what to know about your visit:
- Protective face masks are required to be worn in our building and suite.
- Social distancing at the Southpoint Center building limits elevator occupancy to 3 people per elevator car and 2 people in each public restroom.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available on each floor of the building in the elevator bays.
- A touchless hand sanitizing station is located in the suite for your use, as well as individual hand sanitizer packets.
- Meeting rooms and the hospitality area have been set up observing social distancing guidelines.
- We ask that you use the single use cups provided for our soda machine and coffee maker.
We're also asking guests to complete a questionnaire upon arrival:
- All guests in your meeting room reservation will be asked to complete a screen form with the following questions:
- Have you been in close and prolonged physical contact (less than six feet for at least ten minutes) with an individual who has tested positive for or been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 calendar days; or have you tested positive for or been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 calendar days?
- Have you had a cough or shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, not related to allergies and asthma, in the past 72 hours?
- Have you had at least two of the following symptoms in the last 72 hours: Fever, chills; repeated shaking with chills; muscle pain; headache; sore throat; new loss of taste or smell?
Guests answering “yes” to any of these questions will be asked to return home.
For those answering "no" to the above questions, they'll have to vouch that they have taken their temperature before arriving and that it was under 100.4 F. Alternatively, they can have their temperature taken at the office upon arrival using a no-touch, infrared forehead thermometer at the reception desk.
We look forward to hosting your meeting in the safest way possible.
If you have questions about these new policies or MNCPA meeting room rentals, please contact us at 952-831-2707 or email@example.com