COVID-19 Meeting Room Rental Policies
Updated Aug. 10, 2021.
The MNCPA's top priority is the safety and health of our guests and staff. We are following the MDH and CDC guidelines to provide a safe enviroment.
Here's what to know about your visit:
- Southpoint Center management recommends a maximum of three people per elevator car.
- Per CDC and MDH guidelines we recommend that guests wear a face mask in our facility.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available on each floor of the building in the elevator bays.
- A touchless hand sanitizing station is located in the MNCPA suite for your use, as well as individual hand sanitizer packets.
- We ask that you use the single-use cups provided for the soda machine and coffee maker.
We look forward to hosting your meeting in the safest way possible.
If you have questions about these new policies or MNCPA meeting room rentals, please contact us at 952-831-2707 or email@example.com