Posted Feb. 14, 2023
The Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA) is a not-for-profit professional association with nearly 8,000 members. We are seeking a highly organized and responsible Manager to oversee our administrative operations. Primary objectives of the position are:
- Support the president | CEO and board of director’s activities including governance and event planning.
- Collaborate on development and hosting of board meetings and annual board retreat.
- Coordinate government relations events and activities.
- Coordinate and oversee the implementation of human resources policies and benefits.
- Provide a productive, safe work environment.
- Develop and implement staff engagement opportunities that support the MNCPA culture.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations and coach management staff.
- Member of the MNCPA management team working to achieve organizational goals
- Liaison/Representative to property management company
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five years of related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
This is a full-time position, 37.5-hour workweek, with great benefits including health, dental and disability insurance, flex time, remote work options, sit/stand desks, 401(k) employer match, profit-sharing, and paid time off. To apply, please send your cover letter, resume to firstname.lastname@example.org