Education Center Coordinator
Join the customer service team at the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA), a not-for-profit professional association for CPAs. We are seeking a qualified candidate to fill our part-time Education Center Coordinator position. This person determines and fulfills the catering needs for educational classes, rentals and meetings scheduled in the MNCPA Education Center.
- Working with various caterers and vendors to plan and provide meals and refreshments for events in our Education Center.
- Acting as host/hostess for guests in our Education Center.
- Providing support for other areas of the association.
The ideal candidate:
- Has at least one year of customer service experience in a business environment or food service industry.
- Is comfortable with a variety of technology and software.
- Works well independently and in a team.
- Has their food manager certification (a plus, but not required).
This position is part time, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., 25 hours per week. Located in Bloomington, MN.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
(no phone calls).