Posted June 20, 2019
Do you have a passion for writing, editing and proofing? Do you have an eye for design and a knack for project coordination? Do you take pride in meeting deadlines and achieving goals? If so, we want to meet you.
The Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA) is a not-for-profit professional association with 8,500 members. Your writing skills and creative energy are just what we need to help us market educational conferences to CPAs and other professionals.
As a conference marketing coordinator at the MNCPA, you:
- Develop marketing strategies and plans to reach target audiences
- Write compelling copy for print, web, email and social media
- Collaborate with conference and design teams to determine themes and concepts
- Identify opportunities to improve the conference experience for attendees
- Work with interdepartmental team to cross-promote MNCPA products, services and resources
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in a professional environment
- Strong attention to detail
This is a full-time position with great benefits including health and dental insurance, 401(k), and paid time off. To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, writing samples and salary requirements to Lynn Kletscher at firstname.lastname@example.org