MNCPA Logo Usage
Being an MNCPA member demonstrates to clients, business peers and vendors that you take pride in your profession and your CPA credential.
The American Marketing Association found that 79 percent of hiring managers and executive recruiters surveyed nationwide believe "applicants who belong to professional organizations are higher quality candidates. Those who belong to such groups tend to have more experience and education."
Show your commitment and build your reputation as a professional by using the MNCPA logo on your:
- Business cards
- Other promotional materials
Logo regulations for reproduction
The MNCPA logo may be used by MNCPA CPA members only in promotional materials, such as business cards, brochures and websites. Usage is subject to the restrictions below. The logo design requirements should be given to printers, designers or other vendors for instruction.
Logo use and restrictions
- Must be used by MNCPA CPA members only (not associate members).
- Must be placed next to, above or below the phrase, "A proud member of the Minnesota Society of CPAs."
- Logos used on websites must link to the MNCPA website.
- Use of the MNCPA logo does not indicate or create any endorsement by the MNCPA.
Logo design requirements
- Good visual identification depends upon strong and clear presentation of the logo. The logo should never be confused by the close proximity of other distracting design or copy elements.
- The logo should not be redrawn or modified or otherwise distorted, but may be reduced in size to a minimum size of 0.5 inches.
- The logo should always be printed at 100 percent. Percentages of a color, known as tints, should never be used. It can only be printed in full color, black or reversed out in white.
Questions? Contact Therésa Weseman.
Frequently asked questions about the MNCPA logo
Can I redraw or recreate the MNCPA logo?
No. The logo must be used as it has been created and may not be redrawn or recreated, but may be reduced in size.
Are there restrictions on where the logo may be placed on stationery and business cards?
No. You may place the logo anywhere you prefer.
May I change the color of the logo?
No. The logo can be used in the four-color option provided, or in all black or all white.