Student Ambassador Program
The MNCPA Student Ambassador Program aids students in developing leadership and networking skills, while also connecting them with the MNCPA and all that student membership
has to offer. Win some prizes, connect with other students and gain important career skills along the way!
What are ambassadors required to do?
- Recruit 10 accounting students to join the MNCPA as student members
- Engage MNCPA staff with their university accounting club one time per semester
- Engage with the MNCPA on social media by liking/commenting on 5 posts per month
- Meet with the MNCPA Membership Coordinator monthly
What do ambassadors receive?
Ambassadors will receive the following for joining the program:
- MNCPA swag
- Welcome lunch
- One year of free MNCPA membership following graduation
- Must meet minimum requirements
- $100 gift card at the end of the season
The ambassador that has recruited the most students at the end of the program year will receive a Dell gift card valued at $250, be recognized in the MNCPA’s footnote magazine and enjoy lunch with MNCPA President and CEO, Linda Wedul.
BECOME A STUDENT AMBASSADOR
Spots are limited to one student per university.