Classifieds: View Individual Ad
Trust Point Inc. is a 105 year old independent, boutique trust & investment-management company that serves a select group of individuals, families and business in the Upper Midwest and around the country. We currently manage over $4 billion in asset and are continuing to grow with locations in Wisconsin & Minnesota.
Due to an upcoming retirement, we are currently searching for an experienced financial controller in our La Crosse, WI. office. This individual will undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory & financial reporting, budget & forecast preparations, vendor contract negotiations along with oversight of operational staff. This position will also participate in key decisions as a member of the Senior Management team.
Apply online at:
- Bachelor’s Degree with experience in financial services
- CPA or MBA, is desired
- Excellent computer skills
- Working knowledge of internal control & segregation of duties
- Demonstrated leadership & employee relations skills
- Working knowledge of tax reporting requirements
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical, verbal & written communication skills
- Trustworthy with the ability to maintain highest level of integrity and trust
- 10+ Years of experience
Posted: Thursday, April 05, 2018
Accounting education resources
Help pay for your education
Concerned about the costs of further education? Review scholarships available for graduate level accounting students.