Classifieds: View Individual Ad
Synergy Associates is an Authorized Hewlett Packard Enterprise Tier-1 Distributor. As the leading provider of HPE Renew nationally, Synergy is committed to helping resellers select, configure and deliver the industry’s best solutions from its distribution facility in Minnesota. Founded in 1998, the award winning company continues to build relationships that maximize their customer’s HPE business investment.
Due to a recent retirement, we are currently searching for an experienced financial Controller in our Medina, Minnesota office.
- Responsible for review and preparation of payroll records and payment processing.
- Manage payables: Accounts Payable: Process, verify, reconcile and pay invoices; Accounts Receivable: Assist in collection and allocate payments
- Perform bank reconciliation functions including accurate cash and credit card reconciliation.
- Manage credit analysis. Conduct credit approval process for new and existing clients in a professional and efficient manner. Manage credit policies and process and implement updates.
- Ensure timely completion of all financial statements, monthly work papers and reports, and resolve any issues.
- Assist in guiding financial decisions through monitoring and enforcing policy and procedure.
- Provide financial analysis tools to evaluate company ventures.
- Safeguard assets as a result of establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Maintain positive and effective relationships with vendors when processing payments, returns and credit functions.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) or Associate Degree in accounting field
- 2 or more years of business accounting or financial services experience
- Trustworthy with the ability to maintain highest level of integrity and trust
- Strong forecasting skills
- Strong analytical and organization experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and employee relations skills
- Excellent computer skills
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Tuesday, May 01, 2018
Accounting education resources
Help pay for your education
Concerned about the costs of further education? Review scholarships available for graduate level accounting students.