Classifieds: View Individual Ad
LFE Capital is a growth equity investment management firm that makes minority investments in businesses with revenues of $2-20 million in the health and wellbeing sector.
Manage the financial, accounting and fund administration functions and support the financial and administrative needs of primary constituents including the firm, investors, and portfolio companies.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Accounting and human resources
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Oversight of third-party fund administration team and deliverables
- Oversight of SBA compliance matters
- GAAP asset valuations
- Coordination and oversight of external accounting firms on audit and tax matters
- Treasury function for all entities
Ideally, would also support the investment team with quantitative and qualitative analysis of investment opportunities and work with portfolio company controllers and CFOs on their financial analysis and reporting.
Qualifications and Skills
Skills include: understanding of PE fund structures, deal structures, legal documentation, investor reporting, fund accounting; attention to detail and follow through; professional written and oral communication; ability to work independently; strong critical thinking and organization abilities; good listener; solid work ethic; ability to manage third-party service providers; proactive trouble shooter and problem solver; good judgement; collaborative team member; high integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA a plus
- Minimum five years accounting, budgeting, financial analysis experience
- Financial modeling skills desirable
- Experience working in private equity, venture capital or accounting firm with PE clients or fund administration firm desirable
Part-time position based in Wayzata, MN office. Hybrid job structure an option.
Interested candidates, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: Thursday, November 09, 2023
Accounting education resources
Help pay for your education
Concerned about the costs of further education? Review scholarships available for graduate level accounting students.