Classifieds: View Individual Ad
Opportunity available in an accounting and tax practice in northern Minnesota lake country. Roessler & Co., Ltd. is seeking an entrepreneurial CPA for a fulfilling career and an opportunity for succession. Grand Rapids, Minnesota a unique rural area that has excellent K thru 12 schools, a community college, YMCA, performing arts center and significant medical facilities. The current owner desires to gradually retire over the next 5 years and is seeking a candidate desiring a career with a quality of life.
Interested persons should submit resume with cover letter to: email@example.com or phone John at 218-327-2474.
The Practice Offers:
The position is full-time with paid holidays and PTO and a SIMPLE retirement plan. We will work with your work-life balance desires and offer competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications.
- Financial statement preparations, compilations, and reviews (no audits)
- Tax preparation and planning
- Bookkeeping and payroll services
- Small to medium size business consulting
- Have a minimum of 4+ years' of recent public accounting experience
- Have an active Minnesota license
- Have experience preparing IRS forms 1120, 1120S, 1065, 1041, 1041, 990
- Be a self-starter who works efficiently and independently without supervision
- Ability to research tax and accounting regulations/releases
- Have interest in direct client relationships
- Get fulfillment from serving the public
- Have familiarity with Ultra-Tax, Accounting CS, QuickBooks helpful but not required
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2018
Accounting education resources
Help pay for your education
Concerned about the costs of further education? Review scholarships available for graduate level accounting students.