Classifieds: View Individual Ad
Opportunity available at a well-respected regional public accounting firm that has been providing quality accounting and tax services to business and personal clients since 1990. We are seeking an accounting professional to fill the role of Certified Public Accountant to manage accounting staff and develop strong, lasting relationships with clients. The ideal CPA candidate will be experienced in tax planning and preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, nonprofit, estate and fiduciary tax returns.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations
- Collaborate with accounting staff on income tax preparation and planning
- Represent clients with IRS, State or other audits/inquiries
- Develop and maintain strong relations with business and personal clients
- Commitment to professionalism
- CPA certification
- Experience in Federal and State taxation
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Conscientious of deadlines
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills with a focus on customer service
- Demonstrated history of strong leadership and personnel management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to become involved in community
The successful candidate will enjoy the compensation and benefits programs of a large corporation, while enjoying the autonomy and control of a small local practice. Benefits include a strong healthcare plan with a national provider. Retirement benefits include a 401(k) program with an attractive match as well as a variety of other investment choices on the Vanguard platform.
Key words: Senior Accountant, Staff Accountant
Interested parties should send a resume to Kelly Burke, Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2019
Accounting education resources
Help pay for your education
Concerned about the costs of further education? Review scholarships available for graduate level accounting students.