Classifieds: View Individual Ad
Full service financial planning, investment management, and tax services firm seeks a Senior Client Account Manager to join our twenty person office. The individual in this role will manage client relationships and complex scenarios profitably and facilitate client decision making through presentation of firm created financial strategies. The individual must understand and convey client goals and objectives to the organization and work productively with others on our team to design effective options to meet those goals. Success will require a strong understanding of executive benefit and compensation plans and tax planning strategies for high net worth clients.
This individual will communicate regularly with clients regarding their objectives and their progress, our financial recommendations, and the value added by our team. The individual will price services transparently and consistent with our internal Value Guide, delegate administrative tasks to a Client Service Associate, and communicate relevant client information throughout the organization to enable technical specialists to address client objectives.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Skills Required for Initial and Long-Term Success:
- 10+ Years of financial services experience required
- Bachelors degree required
- CFP, CPA/PFS, or ChFC/CLU required
- Series 65 license required
- Minnesota insurance license required
- Relational sales experience preferred
How to Apply
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- CRM contact management software
- Fidelity WealthCentral broker-dealer portal
- Clear, professional, verbal and written communication in English
- In depth understanding of financial planning concepts
- In depth understanding of tax strategies
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019
Accounting education resources
Help pay for your education
Concerned about the costs of further education? Review scholarships available for graduate level accounting students.