Classifieds: View Individual Ad
The corporate compliance department is committed to promoting an ethical culture at Children's Hospitals and Clinics. These efforts are advanced by ensuring integrity in business practices, providing continuous education and promoting collaborative relationships.
We are looking for an Internal Audit Supervisor to improve operations by performing the full audit cycle, including risk and control management of operational, financial and compliance risks. You will be responsible for the enterprise risk assessment, supervision of staff, and serve as the lead in the Internal Audit department. You will report to organization's Compliance Officer.
Undergraduate in Accounting, Finance, Enterprise Risk Management, or equivalent. Master's degree in related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of internal audit required, including knowledge and experience with testing of internal controls
- Minimum of 2 years leading a team of direct or indirect reports
- Experience developing and performing enterprise risk assessments required
- Audit experience under COSO framework required
- Experience using data and analytical tools required
- Experience in health care industry or healthcare revenue stream preferred
- Enterprise Risk Assessment certification or willingness to attain in first year of employment preferred
- Board reporting experience preferred
- CPA preferred
Strong written, verbal and listening skills
Analytic skills and project management skills
Ability to condense complex audit information to targeted audiences
Ability to work with varying levels of leadership.
If interested apply online at:
Offers are contingent upon successful completion of an occupational health assessment, drug screen, background investigation, and compliance with the U.S. Government Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. Children's requires proof of immunity to vaccine preventable infectious diseases prior to employment, as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Children’s Minnesota is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Accounting education resources
Help pay for your education
Concerned about the costs of further education? Review scholarships available for graduate level accounting students.