Classifieds: View Individual Ad
The Controller is responsible for financial reporting in concern of the Company’s Midwest farming businesses located in North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Nebraska. Interfacing with management as well as external stakeholders such as farm partners, audit/tax professionals, and lenders will be important areas of responsibility. Some management reporting will also be involved. Maintenance and improvement of financial/accounting systems and timely and accurate generation of financial statements prepared consistent with GAAP is important. Establishing and maintaining a system of accounting and proper internal controls is also important. This position will supervise a team of professionals and work closely with the Midwest Regional Manager – Finance, Accounting and Business Process Manager, operations, treasury, FP&A, and holding company financial reporting personnel.
Apply on https://www.rdoffuttfarms.com/careers
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 7+ years of work-related experience leading and managing within the accounting field
- Proven people management skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- 15% travel required
- Candidate must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2019
Accounting education resources
Help pay for your education
Concerned about the costs of further education? Review scholarships available for graduate level accounting students.