Classifieds: View Individual Ad
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your financial accounting skills and talents to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Tunheim Partners could be just what you’re looking for.
For 30 years, Tunheim has built a reputation as a professional services firm that helps clients navigate complex change. Designed around the fundamental belief that successful organizations take responsibility for being understood, our methodology — Insight, Strategy and Delivery — focuses on getting clients results.
The Financial Controller as a member of leadership, this strategic thought-partner and hands-on leader will provide financial sophistication and administrative support to maximize return on financial assets by improving financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting to support the customer and internal team to achieve the growth and profit goals of the firm.
- Preparing monthly Financial Statements according to GAAP using a workflow cloud-based ERP system
- Preparing and managing weekly cash flow
- Preparing project-based billing, recording deferred revenue and WIP for accurate revenue recognition.
- Providing monthly variance analysis
- Leading the annual budgeting process
- Processing bi-weekly payroll, managing benefits and insurance
- Supervising staff, liaison to the bank, and tax preparers
- Overseeing contract administration, overheard allocations, and providing project reporting to Project Teams to achieve gross/net margins
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Financial Management role in public accounting/ industry
- Hands on with attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem solving skills; identifying solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Experience in a project-based and/or professional services company
- Experience with cloud-based ERP system such as Deltek Vision or other
For more information https://tunheim.com/careers
Inquiries, resume and cover letter please direct in confidence to Diane Vredeveld, email@example.com.
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2019
Accounting education resources
Help pay for your education
Concerned about the costs of further education? Review scholarships available for graduate level accounting students.