Classifieds: View Individual Ad
Salary: $52,973 – $78,196
Do you have an accounting related bachelor’s degree and two years of experience related to the design, implementation, documentation of internal control systems, fraud prevention and detection, organizational risk management, training program development, and policy and procedure development? Then apply today!
This position is a great growth opportunity, with possibility of advancement! The State of MN also provides an unbeatable comprehensive benefits package!
This position has the following responsibilities:
HOW TO APPLY:
Job Posting Number: 33349
- Consult with executive branch state agencies and advise on documentation of internal controls.
- Contribute to statewide policies, procedures, tools, and resources to safeguard public funds and assets and to minimize incidents of fraud, waste, and abuse in state government.
- Assist executive branch state agencies to document internal control procedures, to execute risk assessments, and to conduct reviews of control procedures.
- Monitor audit reports and execute strategies to address internal control problems found.
- Oversee executive branch state agency compliance with statewide internal control standards so internal control deficiencies and high risk areas are promptly remediated.
- Educate executive branch state agencies and department staff on internal controls.
- Serve as the lead scheduler for agency meetings.
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2019
Accounting education resources
Help pay for your education
Concerned about the costs of further education? Review scholarships available for graduate level accounting students.