Classifieds: View Individual Ad
Our thriving business wants to add an experienced, talented, credentialed tax accountant to our staff of eleven. Currently, we are three CPAs, two EAs, four unlicensed preparers, and two support staff persons.
What Lottsa offers:
The ideal candidate is adept at preparing both individual and entity tax returns, from simple to complex, and is currently licensed as either a CPA or an EA. Fluency in accounting, QuickBooks, and Excel is essential, as are excellent verbal and written communication skills. We seek someone who is motivated to learn and grow while identifying as the client’s ally in the domains of tax and finance.
- Up to full-time position, with heavier hours during tax season and flexibility the rest of the year.
- Flexible work scheduling, including the option to incorporate working remotely.
- Employment benefits include employer-sponsored health insurance coverage, retirement plan (SIMPLE IRA), competitive pay based on experience, and paid vacation.
- Profitable tax firm interested in growth. Long-term potential of partnership in company. Opportunities for advancement and training.
- Minneapolis office near Green Line and U of MN Carlson Business School.
You must be a caring person who can work independently and productively in a fast-paced, yet relaxed, work environment. Your ability to be collegial under the pressure of tax season workload is highly valued.
We hope to hire for this position in late Summer or Fall of 2020.
- If you are interested in joining our company, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by submission deadline of 9/25/2020.
- No phone calls or agents.
Posted: Wednesday, September 09, 2020
Accounting education resources
Help pay for your education
Concerned about the costs of further education? Review scholarships available for graduate level accounting students.