Classifieds: View Individual Ad
Must have experience with accounting for a construction/project-based business and experience with revenue $30 million to $50 million in size.
Controller is responsible for the day-to-day operations and all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations. This role will provide leadership, management and accountability in all the administration, financial reporting, account, and budgeting across all segments of the business.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field required. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years' of relevant accounting and finance experience with a general contractor in construction industry required.
- 5+ years’ experience as a controller within a general contractor in the construction industry required.
- Understanding of Work in Progress (WIP)
- 5+ years' of people management experience and building a high-performance accounting and finance team.
- Proficient with Microsoft programs, particularly Outlook and Excel.
- Proficient using QuickBooks and Procore software.
Posted: Tuesday, May 04, 2021
Accounting education resources
Help pay for your education
Concerned about the costs of further education? Review scholarships available for graduate level accounting students.