Meuwissen, Flygare, Kadrlik & Associates, P.A. is a full-service CPA for full-service clients to achieve their personal and professional goals. MFK creates a unique type of accounting firm due to its approach to meeting its client's needs. At MFK they have a variety of experienced staff who are committed to listening to your concerns and providing honest explanations. They are a dedicated team of professionals whose goal is to create innovative solutions to conventional problems. MFK is a team of individuals who strive for success in their professional and personal lives. We are hardworking, easygoing people who achieve balance in all aspects of life. Our staff enjoys playing active roles in their communities throughout the Twin Cities and the surrounding areas. MFK is a growing CPA firm seeking an energetic, self-motivated Tax Manager interested in advancement. As a Tax Manager, you will be reviewing individual, partnership, S-corporation, and corporation tax returns. In addition, you will be meeting with clients, working on tax planning, developing staff, and researching tax topics.
- Five or more years of tax experience
- Strong client service and communication skills
- Strong analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology skills
- CPA required
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite. Skills in ProSystem Fx Tax, Document, QuickBooks and Engagement
- CPA certification
- 5 years of accounting experience
To apply, email Kayla Pritzlaff at email@example.com.
- Flexible work schedule/Hybrid work schedule available
- Half-day Fridays in the summer
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Cafeteria plan
Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2022