MNCPA CPA Referral Service
The CPA Referral Service is a public resource for businesses and individuals searching for accounting expertise and guidance.
The referral service can be accessed online or by contacting the MNCPA office. Individuals and businesses using the service contact the referred firms and practitioners directly.
MNCPA members subscribe on an annual basis to be listed in the CPA Referral Service.
Download PDF Form
Benefits of subscribing
- Your name is available statewide to those seeking accounting services.
- Easy access that is available to the public 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Link directly to your firm website or social media sites.
- Get more advertising space than a Yellow Pages advertisement at a lower cost.
- Personalized marketing message.
Where the service is promoted
- Digital ads
- Social media
- News releases
- Media stories
- MNCPA website
- KARE 11 Taxline (phone bank)
- Calls to the MNCPA office
- CPA firm or sole proprietor with a firm permit to practice public accounting in Minnesota; and
- Current MNCPA member; and
- Evidence of professional liability insurance of $100,000 or greater.
How to register
- Fill out the CPA Referral Service PDF form.
- Provide evidence of professional liability insurance.
- Submit payment.
Send form, insurance and payment to:
MNCPA Referral Service
1650 W 82nd St Ste 600
Bloomington, MN 55431
Or fax your documentation to the MNCPA's secure fax: 888-487-9931.
Contact Tabitha McDonald at 952-885-5522 or by email.