Business Resilience Workshop
Sept. 21 | Virtual | Interactive
Build business resilience and future-ready strategies for unprecedented times.
The unique role CPAs play in the business world poises you to step up as an adviser, partner and catalyst for smart strategies that make the business stronger and more resilient. Position yourself to successfully step into that role -- no matter what crises are on the horizon.
This new, virtual event equips you with future-forward tools to respond swiftly and strategically to unexpected challenges, so your organization can adapt and thrive.
Gain practical guidance on:
- Life and technology post-COVID-19
- How accountants can help build business resilience
- Surviving, pivoting and thriving in the new normal
- Scenario planning for future readiness
Connect with your peers during interactive breakout discussions.
View event details
- Jennifer Elder, CSP, CPA, CMA, CIA, CFF, CGMA, MS
- Steve Player, CPA
- Rick Richardson, CPA, CITP, CGMA
- Donny Shimamoto, CPA.CITP, CGMA
Are you future ready?
Attend this interactive event to make your organization more resilient, agile and able to thrive -- no matter what the future holds.