MNCPA Federal Tax Updates
As tax rules change and planning strategies shift, it can feel chaotic to keep up. Turn the chaos into order with MNCPA federal tax updates.
- Hear the latest federal tax developments from expert practitioners who understand the issues you face.
- Get actionable insights you can apply right away.
- Examine late-breaking tax legislation — including the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 — to see how it will affect your busy season and planning conversations.
- Earn CPE (technical), CFP, IRS CE and CLE credits simultaneously.
- Save when you register by the early bird deadline!
- Choose how you attend: in-person or virtually.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Health and safety are our top priorities as we host in-person events.
Learn more about attending in-person events
Whether you attend in person or virtually, you'll receive electronic materials to download prior to the event. Printed materials will not be provided.
- You'll receive an email one business day before the event with instructions for logging in and downloading materials. If you don't receive this email, call the MNCPA at 952-831-2707.
- You can submit questions during the program through the chat feature.
- Your CPE will be tracked with polling questions throughout the event. Make sure to answer all polling questions to earn all CPE credits.