Small Business Advisory Day 2019
Event date: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Aug. 22
What is it?
Small Business Advisory Day invites small-business owners to sign up for a free 30-minute session with a certified public accountant (CPA) to go over questions concerning his or her business’ finances.
Discussion topic examples:
- How can I lower my small-business taxes, especially in light of tax reform?
- What strategies should I consider to grow my business?
- How can I plan for retirement?
- How do I read financial reports?
- Is my QuickBooks optimal for my business?
- What cybersecurity issues do I need to be aware of to protect myself and my customers?
Where is it?
The MNCPA offices at 1650 W. 82nd St., Suite 600, Bloomington.
Contact MNCPA Communications Coordinator Corey Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-885-5533.
"While I did not have a specific agenda, the conversation included some important topics of things for me to consider in turning my hobby into a legitimate small business."
-- Lance Saeger, Small Business Advisory Day attendee