Firm Administrator Sign-Up Information
Manage your firm with ease. Becoming a firm administrator allows you to:
- Register any employee for CPE events.
- Print CPE transcripts for any employee.
- Add and edit courses in the CPE Log for member employees.
- View CPE Log and BOA Summary reports for member employees.
- Pay open invoices for employees or the organization.
To protect the privacy of our members, we have established procedures that will keep members informed about who has access to their account information. After requesting a firm administrator account, the following procedures will be followed:
- All employees on record for your organization at the MNCPA will receive an email with the following information:
- Who has requested the firm administrator account.
- Benefits of allowing access to the firm administrator for MNCPA CPE records.
- What access the firm administrator will have.
- All members and nonmembers will be provided with an option to block account access to the firm administrator. This can be changed at any time by the member or nonmember.
Contact the MNCPA at 952-831-2707 or email@example.com.
Can we have more than one firm administrator account for our firm?
- Yes. Contact the MNCPA membership department (952-831-2707) to set up a second firm administrator account.
Does setting up a firm administrator account cost my firm anything?
- No. Setting up a firm administrator account with the MNCPA is free of charge.
How long does it take to set up a firm administrator account?
- It takes approximately one business day for your account to be activated. To protect our members' and customers' privacy, we notify all employees in our records of the request for the firm administrators account and provide an opt-out option.
Our firm administrator has changed. How do we update the firm administrator information?
We have multiple office locations. Does the firm administrator account have access to the records of employees at all locations?
- Yes, but each location must be added separately. Contact the MNCPA at 952-831-2707 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up access to different locations.