Updated July 5, 2017
Efficient HR processes save companies time and money. Ensure your organization is on the right path by conducting an HR assessment.
The MNCPA has partnered with HR expert Larry Morgan to offer this benefit to members. Companies with at least one MNCPA member can take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Why is an HR assessment important for my company?
An HR assessment sets your company up for success by:
- Reviewing HR processes to save your company time and money.
- Fine-tuning your hiring process so you hire the right candidates.
- Reducing litigation risks by identifying high-risk HR areas.
- Cutting down on employee confusion and conflict related to HR policies.
- Establishing competitive compensation packages, vital to recruiting top talent.
What is the process?
An HR assessment is a multi-dimensional instrument designed to identify key areas for organizational improvement. The instrument consists of:
- Management questionnaires
- Interviews with senior executives and staff
- Hands-on sessions with management
- Data requests
- Facilities tour
- Practice review
The HR assessment can be customized to accommodate key issues or special needs of the client.
Clients will receive a presentation and bound summary of the HR assessment’s findings, including observations, analysis, suggestions for immediate changes, and long-range issues to be considered.
What areas are usually included in an HR Assessment?
Pricing for MNCPA members
MNCPA members receive up to 50 percent savings on this HR assessment package through Orion HR Group. Additional fees may apply for locations that require travel.
||MNCPA member pricing
|up to 25 employees
|26 to 99 employees
|100 or more employees
Contact Larry Morgan at 952-210-0742 to pursue an HR assessment for your organization.
More about Larry Morgan
Larry Morgan, MA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, GPHR, is the President of Orion HR Group and frequent MNCPA instructor and author. He is also the expert behind the MNCPA HR Hotline. Morgan brings more than 30 years of HR experience to the MNCPA in areas that include retail, high-tech, manufacturing and financial services.