Accounting & Auditing Student Conference
Five organizations join forces each year to host the Accounting & Auditing Student Conference. It's an excellent way for students to explore the full spectrum of accounting career options and employment opportunities available to accounting and auditing majors.
26th Annual Accounting & Auditing Student Conference
2022 conference highlights
- More than 100 accounting and auditing students from Minnesota & surrounding colleges and universities.
- 35-40 employers representing careers in public accounting, corporate accounting, government and education.
- 10-20 educators from Minnesota colleges and universities.
Benefits to students
- Connect with more than 35 accounting employers of various sizes and learn about different careers in the accounting field.
- Polish your resume and interviewing skills with feedback from trained interviewers.
- Gain insight and tips for taking the CPA exam from Becker Professional Education and a panel of professionals who recently passed the exam.
- Get answers to forbidden interview questions from a panel of recent graduates in the "Behind Closed Doors" sessions.
- Learn why joining a professional association is critical to your career success.
Benefits to exhibitors
- Visit over 20 schools in a single day. The amount you save in time and travel expenses is worth the registration fee.
- Be more effective and efficient by focusing your efforts on one career. Every student you meet will be an accounting major.
- Enhance the reputation of your company as a preferred employer for new accounting professionals as you visit with students one-on-one.
- Make sure your competition isn't the only one developing leads and establishing the image of their company with potential employees.
- Accounting professionals are in demand. Your investment as an exhibitor is an investment in the future of your company.
MNCPA Membership Department