MNCPA Leadership Academy
Immersive learning for future CPA leaders
The 2022 MNCPA Leadership Academy has concluded.
Check back later for future opportunities!
Burnout. Turnover. Hiring shortages.
There’s no secret solution to the challenges facing CPAs today. But there is one key area that plays a major role in employee retention and satisfaction — leadership development.
Strong leaders must be cultivated. And that's what the MNCPA Leadership Academy does.
This immersive program:
Tackles the unique challenges of leading effectively in public accounting.
Equips emerging leaders to contribute in a valuable way, bring actionable insights to the workplace and drive future success for the entire firm.
Meets four times, allowing attendees to sharpen skills and make progress on leadership development plans between sessions.
Includes a personalized training session tailored to the individual.
Provides regular feedback to your firm's sponsoring partner to maximize follow-through, progress and accountability.
Supports your firm’s pipeline of future leaders and employee retention efforts.
Space is limited.
Registration deadline: Friday, June 10, 2022
Jon Lokhorst, CPA, PCC
Feedback from past participants
"Jon is well-educated on the topic and does an exceptional job leading the discussion."
"Jon used various effective leadership coaching methods and techniques to guide us participants in figuring out solutions to issues commonly faced by upcoming leaders. The Leadership Development Plan we created during the Leadership Academy has been helpful and is something I still review and modify regularly."
"I really liked that the Leadership Academy helped me clarify my vision and values so I could strengthen my personal foundation and gain more confidence in my work and my progress as a leader."
Leadership Academy graduates
Why leadership training?
- Employees with access to development opportunities have 34% higher retention and are 15% more engaged.1
- 92% of employees think having access to professional development is important or very important.1
- “Promoting from within provides a clear path to greater compensation and responsibility and helps employees feel that they are valued and a part of the company’s success.”2
- Top reasons employees leave include feeling overworked and/or unsupported, limited opportunities for career advancement and lack of recognition.3
1. Impact of Professional Development Survey, Better Buys
2. 5 Strategies to Improve Employee Retention, Forbes
3. 14 Effective Employee Retention Strategies, Robert Half
The 2022 MNCPA Leadership Academy has concluded. Check back later for future opportunities!