MNCPA Leadership Academy
Immersive, local leadership training designed for CPAs.
It's an all-too-common story in accounting firms: Just as staff members start delivering their best value, they walk out the door. But when you invest in your people and provide a clear path for them to meet their career goals, they're more likely to commit to your firm — and drive its success.
You must cultivate strong leaders. And that's what the MNCPA Leadership Academy does for your firm.
The MNCPA Leadership Academy:
- Equips emerging leaders to deliver their best value and drive future success. It's not just about the attendee — it's about your entire firm.
- Tackles the unique challenges of leading effectively in public accounting.
- Provides regular feedback to the firm's sponsoring partner to maximize follow-through, progress and accountability at the firm.
- Meets four times throughout the year, allowing time to sharpen skills between sessions.
- Includes a one-on-one, individualized leadership coaching session.
- Builds your firm's pipeline of future leaders.
Enrollment is limited to one person per firm.
- Designed for: Public accounting seniors on the path to manager roles and beyond.
- Wednesday, July 29, 2020
- Leadership Foundations and Development Plans
- Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020
- 360-Degree Leadership: Lead Well in All Directions
- Friday, Nov. 6, 2020
- Fill Your Toolbox: Essential Leadership Skills
- Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2020
- The Next Frontier: Become a Strategic Leader
- Sponsoring partners are invited to this closing reception
- Time commitment: Four full-day workshops, one 50-minute coaching session and one extra involvement activity.
- CPE: 33 credits.
- Instructor: Jon Lokhorst, CPA, ACC
- Investment: $1,795 for nonmembers, $1,495 for MNCPA members.
This allows attendees the chance to speak freely and gain more from this program.
Registration is now open!
Register by May 29 and receive an additional, one-on-one leadership coaching session with Jon Lokhorst (qualifies for 1 extra CPE credit).
Sign up now
Articles by Jon Lokhorst:
LEADING UP: 5 WAYS TO BUILD THIS ESSENTIAL SUPERPOWER
SHOW UP AS YOUR BEST SELF IN EVERY SITUATION
Feedback from 2018 participants:
"Jon is well-educated on the topic and does an exceptional job leading the discussion."
"Jon used various effective leadership coaching methods and techniques to guide us participants in figuring out solutions to issues commonly faced by upcoming leaders. The Leadership Development Plan we created during the Leadership Academy has been helpful and is something I still review and modify regularly."
"I really liked that the Leadership Academy helped me clarify my vision and values so I could strengthen my personal foundation and gain more confidence in my work and my progress as a leader."
Contact Chandany McDermott at 952-885-5506 or email@example.com.