MNCPA On-Site CPE Training
Get your team pulling in the same direction.
MNCPA on-site training delivers CPE customized to your company's needs. We'll organize a CPE program for your team so the training meets the unique needs of your company and gets everyone on the same page.
Customized virtual (online) training is also available!
Learn more about virtual training
Why on-site training?
- Train your staff as a team and get everyone on the same page.
- Save money.
- Choose a date that works for you.
- Tailor the course to meet the specific needs of your company and employees.
- Discuss confidential information without competitors present.
- Take advantage of MNCPA's access to top-rated instructors and courses from high-quality CPE providers.
- Know that your CPE will count. The MNCPA is an approved CPE sponsor for group live and group internet-based learning on the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) CPE registry, and a Minnesota Board of Accountancy (BOA)-approved CPE sponsor.
MNCPA on-site training services
Simplify CPE planning for your office and let us handle the details. We will:
- Work with you to pinpoint the appropriate educational program for your team.
- Identify and contract top-rated, expert instructors.
- Negotiate the best price to meet your needs.
- Ensure that training is in compliance with MN BOA CPE rules.
- Keep appropriate records of CPE credits and transcripts for employees.
- Take care of administrative details.
Contact Heidi Janssen at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about customized MNCPA on-site training.
On-site training costs
On-site training programs vary in price based on group size, course level, instructor fees, travel costs and degree of customization. To get pricing on an on-site training program, contact Heidi Janssen at 952-885-5511 or email@example.com.
Schedule your on-site training session today
Contact Heidi Janssen at 952-885-5511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.