Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2016
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Waycrosse, a single family office located in a western suburb of Minneapolis, is seeking an Associate Family Advisor whose primary responsibility is to provide outstanding, comprehensive wealth management services to our clients. This position partners with other Waycrosse professionals in Accounting, Insurance, Investment, Tax, Technology, and Legal groups to ensure that all aspects of a client’s needs are addressed. Additionally, they will work closely with Way Trust office in the administration of trusts.
- Preparing, coordinating and reviewing a comprehensive annual book
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements
- Participating in tax planning
- Assisting with financial planning
- Conducting risk assessments
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelors degree
- CPA Designation
- 4-7 years experience in accounting and income tax return preparation
- Advanced skills in MS Office and Adobe
- Superior Interpersonal communication skills, positive attitude, and high level of confidentiality required
- Must be willing to take ownership of tasks at multiple skill levels and be a confident and productive at multi-tasking and prioritizing
Posted: Tuesday, April 19, 2016
NWHSU is searching for an experienced Accountant to join our Finance Department.
Please go here to learn more and apply today!:
Northwestern Health Sciences University prepares the next generation of healthcare professionals to deliver and advance health care.
Posted: Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Plymouth CPA firm seeking an additional Accountant to complete various tax returns, financial statement compilations, and special projects for small businesses. The candidate will have opportunities for growth and increased responsibilities. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Please forward cover letter with salary expectations and resume to
- B.S. in Accounting (CPA and/or Masters in Taxation a plus)
- QuickBooks experience
- Ability to communicate and work as an effective team member
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2016
The College of St. Scholastica is seeking adjunct faculty members to teach accounting and finance courses face to face or online in Duluth, St. Cloud and St. Paul, MN. A master’s degree or terminal degree in a business related field is required. Professional accounting or finance experience is preferred. Previous teaching or training experience is preferred.
Apply online at www.csshrjobs.com. Look for job title - Adjunct Faculty, School of Business & Technology. Contact Rick Revoir email@example.com if you have any questions.
Posted: Friday, April 01, 2016
Murphy Pohlad Asset Management is an independent registered investment advisory firm, managing tailored investment portfolios for high net worth families and individuals. Depending on the client situation, our advisory services may include management of concentrated stock positions, charitable gifting strategies, deferred compensation arrangements, corporate stock option plans, and integrated cash flow analysis taking into consideration tax efficiency and sustainable withdrawal rates. Client portfolios are focused on owning common stocks of high quality companies, no-load mutual funds and fixed income securities.
The role of the Investment Advisor is to build and manage investment portfolios that meet client needs. This role is responsible for identifying and building a client base, developing investment strategies, and acting as the authentic trusted advisor in all aspects of the client relationship.
Come join our team! For a full position profile detailing desired qualifications and to learn all that we offer candidates please visit www.murphyllc.com.
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and a cover letter attached.
Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2016
Practice for Sale/Wanted
Bloomington CPA firm looking to acquire retirement minded practitioner in or around Bloomington. Please call Mark 612-385-3362 or e-mail email@example.com.
Posted: Friday, April 01, 2016
Established expanding CPA firm specializing in small business accounting, payroll and taxes is looking to acquire accounting and tax practices in the metro area. Currently have 3 metro locations and a Rochester location. Have done many successful merger/acquisitions. Please call Gary at 952-484-4343 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: Tuesday, October 13, 2015
ComMUSICation (CMC) is an intensive youth development music program with a mission to "empower youth with life skills through music, service, and community.” Through high-quality music education and frequent, diverse performances, CMC strives to provide youth with the keys to their city and develop young people through a high level of artistic excellence. CMC breaks down access barriers to reach all students with a tuition-free program and provided meals and transportation.
Basic Function: The bookkeeper position ensures the organization's books are in order by reconciling monthly statements and creating bimonthly financial reports from that information. The creation of financial transactions includes reviewing monthly bank statements and posting information to different chart of accounts within Quickbooks for both cash and in-kind revenue and expenses. 10-20 hrs/month.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Issue financial statements
- Assemble information for payroll, and end of year tax documents
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system in Quickbooks Online
- Maintain the chart of accounts in Quickbooks Online
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Process payroll in a timely manner
The bookkeeper candidate should have an Associate's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as a knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles. Preference will be given to candidates with a CPA and working knowledge of the QuickBooks Online accounting software.
Contact Sara Zanussi at email@example.com or 651-253-0481 for more information.
Read more about us at www.commusicationmn.org!
Posted: Friday, February 26, 2016
The Minnesota State High School Math League is looking for a volunteer to help with its financial processes.
The Minnesota State High School Math League is a nonprofit that was founded to identify students with exceptional interest and/or mathematical ability, give them recognition and encouragement, bring them together with similarly motivated students, and introduce them to topics not commonly taught in the high school curriculum. It organizes many math competitions for students around the state of Minnesota. More information on the purpose and organization of the League can be found at:
Purpose: The volunteer treasurer works closely with our Associate Director to ensure the League’s finances are properly accounted.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Skills Needed:
- Maintain League checking account
- Maintain League investments
- Prepare tax filing documents
- Assist in the preparation of annual fiscal documents such as Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Fiscal year budget
- Monitor League spending
- Excellence in communication skills
- Knowledge of Quicken
- Knowledge of nonprofit tax law and accounting
Eight hours per month is the expected time commitment. The treasurer communicates with the Associate Director weekly via email or phone and attends 4 meetings:
- The fall Board meeting, usually occurring on a Sunday in late September or early October
- The midwinter executive committee meeting, often held in January.
- The State Tournament, held all day on a Monday in March
- The spring executive committee meeting, often held in April
Tom Young at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-600-5230.
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2016