Posted: Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Posted: Friday, April 18, 2014
The Senior International Tax Reporting Manager will be part of a tax team responsible for the US international tax and local country tax implications of worldwide foreign operations. These operations include wholly owned foreign companies and joint venture investments that are located throughout the world. The key focus area is US GAAP international tax reporting and accounting for a multitude of foreign locations and key international transactions, including acquisitions/dispositions, internal restructurings, etc. Significant interaction is required with General Mills personnel in finance (at headquarters and foreign affiliates), corporate accounting, treasury and legal as well as outside advisors.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting required
- 8+ years international tax or tax accounting experience required
- Advanced degree in tax or CPA required
Please review our career site for a full job description at http://jobs.generalmills.com
Contact: Katie Sherck, Recruiting Manager email@example.com
Posted: Wednesday, April 16, 2014
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Prepare necessary tax filings for clients, including individual, fiduciary, and partnership tax filings.
- Prepare quarterly and annual tax liability projections.
- Complete administrative tasks necessary to prepare and file accurate and timely tax filings for clients.
- Research and provide analysis of tax matters as needed to facilitate tax compliance and planning, communication with the taxing authorities, and other financial services provided to clients.
- Correspond with clients, staff, outside professionals and taxing authorities as needed.
- Assist in representing client interests in tax compliance audits.
- Stay current with tax laws, applicable pending legislation, and industry best practices.
- Complete projects as assigned.
Email resume and cover letter with salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in business, accounting or related.
- Minimum 2 years related experience.
- Advanced certification preferred.
Fiduciary Counselling, Inc. is a Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted: Thursday, April 10, 2014
Director of Finance to actively manage accounting/finances and general human resource functions for Intemark, Inc. Responsible for timely completion of financial statements and managing overall office functions. This position requires in depth financial and accounting experience, leadership, judgment and decisiveness, strong communication skills, service orientation and initiation, creativity, rapport building and strong in multi-tasking skills.
Technical skills include
In depth knowledge of accounting practices and financial reporting, Microsoft Office Suite Software - Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required; QuickBooks Pro proficiency a must.
Resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- All aspects of Accounting, Finance.
- Act as a liaison with outside w/ CPA’s for filing of company returns
- Accounts payable and receivable management and related functions
- Client rebill of outside expenses including analysis of costs/allocation to ensure costs are expensed properly
- Review and processing of employee expense reports and reconciliation/analysis against expenses/rebill to clients
- General ledger, cost accounting, records maintenance and reconciliation
- Liaison with corporate council as related to employee relations and issues
- Complex data analysis
- 7-10 years experience in finance leadership role
Posted: Thursday, April 10, 2014
Our client is an industry leader and outstanding employer with the opportunity to lead accounting and financial operations for this manufacturing subsidiary. Excellent succession potential at corporate. The ideal candidate will have a CPA and 5+ years of public accounting experience. Bonus, profit sharing and relocation assistance. Eastern South Dakota location. For confidential consideration, email your resume to Al Fering, Iowa Career Connection:
firstname.lastname@example.org. We are retained by our client companies who pay all fees.
Posted: Tuesday, April 08, 2014
The City of Eau Claire, Wisconsin (pop. 66,000), a university community in northwest Wisconsin, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Finance Director. The City of Eau Claire operates under the Council-Manager form of government, with the Finance Director being a part of the leadership team. The City has a $109 million operating budget with a total budget of $132 million. Under general administration direction of the City Manager, the Finance Director oversees accounting, assessing, budgeting, collections and treasury. The Finance Department is comprised of 25 full-time employees.
The successful candidate will be analytically creative, a strong collaborator with problem solving skills, and have a proven ability to initiate financial information for management planning and decision making. A strong work ethic, integrity and leadership skills are essential.
The Director ensures the overall maintenance of the accounting records and that financial statements are in accordance with general accepted accounting principles as promulgated by (GASB). The position is responsible for managing a central accounting system and preparing/coordinating the annual budget, as well as managing City-wide payroll and treasury functions, including investments.
Candidates must possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field. A master’s degree in economics, MBA, MPA or CPA preferred. Ideal candidate will have progressively responsible finance, accounting and administrative experience; including three years of senior level municipal management and supervisory experience.
Salary range is $94,977 to $118,785 annually. Application review begins May 5, 2014. Online application and full job description available on the City’s website at www.eauclairewi.gov/jobs. Please contact Human Resources at 715-839-4921 with any questions.
Posted: Thursday, April 03, 2014
Retirement minded practitioner with high quality, large practice in the Brainerd Lakes Area seeks experienced tax professional for near term partnership and practice transfer. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. Turn key opportunity for right person. Send resume to email@example.com.
Posted: Wednesday, April 02, 2014
Quarto Publishing Group USA is seeking a Controller to serve as "Business Partner" to the CFO + senior management team by providing financial leadership, accurate/timely financial information, & fully supporting the Quarto USA division mission and strategic objectives. Will play a lead role in the development/enforcement of policies & procedures related to internal controls and accounting disciplines. Will work closely with CFO to manage & train accounting personnel with the goal of formulating a solid, cohesive team that provides excellent customer service both internally & externally. *Competitive salary, generous benefits package and 401k with company match.
Submit Resume, Cover Letter & Salary Requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE INFO: www.quartous.com/employment.php.
Posted: Friday, March 28, 2014
Assist and advise management in understanding tax implications of proposed business activities and transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Proactively interact with business units to understand activity, develop information requests, and analyze data for filing preparation.
· Monitor federal and state income tax law changes.
· Monitor, review and suggest improvements for existing internal tax policies and systems.
Functional or Technical Skills
· Research, document, and propose appropriate tax savings strategies to comply with applicable laws and regulations and mitigate tax risks.
· Support various levels of governmental regulatory audits and external financial statement audits.
· Ensure tax compliance in federal and state income tax returns and quarterly estimated tax payments.
· Year-end tax provision process.
· International tax planning and research projects.
· Provide feedback to business units regarding tax impact of business decisions.
· Communicate and implement changes in the tax compliance process.
*Please view the full job description and submit your application and resume at http://jobs.loram.com.
Posted: Friday, March 28, 2014
Responsible for compiling and ensuring the quality and accuracy of financial reporting and other regulatory required filings, providing sound qualitative analysis.
• Prepare the financials of Forms 10-Q/10-K. Ensure disclosures are in compliance with U.S. GAAP and SEC requirements. This process also includes preparation of XBRL exhibits.
• Monitor changes in accounting guidance and new transactions/events and work with business partners to update disclosures.
• Prepare accounting memos that document issues in a clear and comprehensive manner.
• Perform review of peer company disclosures.
• Provide external auditors with supporting workpapers and disclosure checklists to complete quarterly reviews and annual audits.
• Maintain effective internal controls over financial reporting in accordance with SOX 404.
• Other financial reporting, analysis or review
• Preparation of periodic regulatory reports, including Form 11-K
• 4 year college degree – Accounting.
• Certified Public Accountant or progress towards license.
• 2 to 4 years applicable experience.
• Previous financial services experience.
• Publically traded company experience.
• Experience with SOX 404
• XBRL experience and working knowledge of U.S. GAAP Taxonomy.
• Strong U.S GAAP knowledge and IFRS knowledge.
Interested Candidates can apply via a link:
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Swanson Hinsch & Co. CPA’s in Mankato, MN, a premier, independent CPA firm providing tax and added value services to individuals and businesses has a tax and small business career opportunity for a results-oriented Senior Accountant or Manager with promotion potential. You will be responsible for in-charge 1040 prep with client meetings. Must be a self-starter and goal oriented.
Bachelor Degree in Accounting with three plus years of proven accounting & tax experience required. The ideal candidate thrives on giving top quality service while learning and growing professionally. Strong analytical, creative and interpersonal skills are essential.
This position offers competitive compensation and a stable flexible work environment. Learn more about our South Central Minnesota firm and its team members at: www.swansonhinsch.com.
Please send resume to:
Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Multi-office CPA Firm in Central and West Central Minnesota seeks seasoned CPA to manage and grow one of newer office locations. Successful candidates should be experienced in all aspects of managing engagements and client relationships. Position offers competitive pay and excellent benefits with partnership potential. All inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Company confidential. Send responses to
or Blind Box #4842
MNCPA, 1650 West 82nd Street, Suite 600, Bloomington, MN 55431.
Please reference Blind Box #4842
in your response.
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Practice for Sale/Wanted
Full service Minneapolis based firm seeks local firms or sole practitioners for acquisition or merger. We offer a unique opportunity to grow your business with ours and a way to retire when the time is right for you. If interested please e-mail TMB220013@gmail.com
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2014
Established expanding CPA firm specializing in small business accounting, payroll and taxes is looking to acquire accounting and tax practices in the metro area. Currently have 3 metro locations and a Rochester location. Have done many successful merger/acquisitions. Please call Gary at 952-484-4343 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2014
$90K sales, 85/15 ratio, 80% no interview tax clients, $90K Firm Price, No lease committment, 3 Yr. Secured Owner Financing Available, No Sales Payout Terms
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2014
Contact: Phyllis Anderson, 121 NW 2nd St., Ortonville, MN 56278
Phone:320-839-2591 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2014
US Math Recovery®, a national 501(c)3 nonprofit mathematics education organization located in Apple Valley, is seeking a volunteer board member to serve as Treasurer and Chair of the Finance Committee. Financial accounting expertise preferred. Our mission is to transform numeracy education, to connect research with practice, to empower teachers to advance student mathematical thinking and success…through Math Recovery® principles. USMRC received its 501(c)3 designation in 2003 and relocated to Minnesota in 2013. Our current annual budget is approximately $2,000,000. Board members attend 2-3 board meetings annually as well as phone/virtual committee meetings. www.mathrecovery.org Interested? Contact Yvette Panasowich, Board Chair, US Math Recovery Council®, email@example.com or Carolyn Olijnek, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: Tuesday, March 18, 2014
The Illusion Theater and School, Inc. is seeking an accounting professional to join their Board of Directors to serve on the Board and to be a member of the Finance Committee. They are seeking an individual with analytical skills to assist them with the review of the annual budget, monthly monitoring of actual financial results, review of the annual outside audit, communicate financial data to the Board Members, participate in full Board activities and contribute to the general oversight of the organizations’ mission and goals. The Board meets monthly at the theater. The Finance Committee has a monthly conference-call meeting.
Illusion was founded in 1974 Illusion Theater’s mission is to create theater that illuminates the myths and realities of our times and to catalyze personal and social change. They are located and meet at the Hennepin Center for the Arts in the heart of downtown Minneapolis. Illusion has created ground breaking educational theater which has been performed in every state of our country.
Since its beginnings, Producing Directors Bonnie Morris and Michael Robins have created over 500 plays, developed thousands of artists, worked in the Twin Cities schools annually, and generated several educational plays which work for social justice. Plays developed at Illusion have been produced in theaters throughout the world. Illusion's work has catalyzed conversations in living rooms, kitchens, places of worship, coffee houses and Board rooms. The theater’s work has led to transformations in policy in organizations, in students, in teachers and in individuals.
If interested, please contact Jeffrey White, CPA, CGMA at 952-884-2040 or
Posted: Friday, March 14, 2014
Transit for Livable Communities, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization located on the Green Line light rail in St. Paul, is seeking a volunteer board member to succeed our current Treasurer at the end of his term and participate in the Board Finance and Audit Committee. Financial accounting expertise preferred. Passion for improving transit, biking and walking needed. TLC has operated for 18 years, succeeded in increasing funding for transit and administered a federal program which created new bike and walk improvements in the Twin Cities. Current annual budget of $800k. Board members attend one meeting a month. Interested? Please submit a letter of interest and/or resume to Jan Lysen, Board Member, email@example.com, or 2849 42nd Ave S, Mpls., MN. 55406, 612-247-1049 (cell).
Posted: Tuesday, February 18, 2014