Posted: Friday, February 15, 2019
Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2019
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Full service financial planning, investment management, and tax services firm seeks a Senior Client Account Manager to join our twenty person office. The individual in this role will manage client relationships and complex scenarios profitably and facilitate client decision making through presentation of firm created financial strategies. The individual must understand and convey client goals and objectives to the organization and work productively with others on our team to design effective options to meet those goals. Success will require a strong understanding of executive benefit and compensation plans and tax planning strategies for high net worth clients.
This individual will communicate regularly with clients regarding their objectives and their progress, our financial recommendations, and the value added by our team. The individual will price services transparently and consistent with our internal Value Guide, delegate administrative tasks to a Client Service Associate, and communicate relevant client information throughout the organization to enable technical specialists to address client objectives.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Skills Required for Initial and Long-Term Success:
- 10+ Years of financial services experience required
- Bachelors degree required
- CFP, CPA/PFS, or ChFC/CLU required
- Series 65 license required
- Minnesota insurance license required
- Relational sales experience preferred
How to Apply
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- CRM contact management software
- Fidelity WealthCentral broker-dealer portal
- Clear, professional, verbal and written communication in English
- In depth understanding of financial planning concepts
- In depth understanding of tax strategies
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019
Performs a variety of complex and supervisory, professional, administrative, and technical accounting and financial functions in maintaining the fiscal records and technology systems of the City.
The full position profile is available at https://www.ddahumanresources.com/active-searches.
To apply, go to https://daviddrown.hiringplatform.com/26078-faribault-finance-director/69071-application-form/en, and complete the process by February 26, 2019. Interviews will be held the week of March 18, 2019.
Please direct questions to Gary Weiers at email@example.com or 612-920-3320 x109.
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2019
Our client, Fairland Management Company in Windom, MN, has a career opportunity for a highly motivated individual as their Controller. Fairland’s Controller will be a strategic business partner within the company and will be responsible for directing the fiscal functions of the company, which include but are not limited to financial reporting, internal controls, budgeting, and supervision of the accounting staff. The Controller will also assist clients with solving financial and accounting issues and income tax planning and preparation along with additional client needs. The successful applicant with strong financial skills could be promoted to CFO within a short time. The Controller will work closely with and report directly to the President/GM.
Qualifications include, at a minimum, a Bachelor Degree in Accounting with 5 plus years of experience in a financial management role and proven supervisory experience. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of accounting principles and practices along with the ability to work at strategic and hands-on tactical levels while effectively planning, implementing, and executing tasks. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and experience in tax are essential to this position. CPA designation preferred and knowledge of the agriculture industry a plus.
Fairland Management Company offers competitive compensation along with a benefits package to include health & life insurance, pension plan, and paid vacation. To learn more about Fairland Management - www.fairlandmgmt.com EOE
To apply for this opportunity please visit –
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019
Kanne CPA has an immediate opening for a Staff Account.Prepare and review all types of tax returns
Prepare tax planning scenarios for a diverse client base
Research technical tax issues
Prepare monthly financial statements for small business clients
Providing payroll and bookkeeping services to small and medium-sized businesses
Write letters to various taxing authorities, respond to notices
Client communication and interaction
Required Skills and Experience:
We provide a broad range of tax and business services for a diverse client base and are seeking experienced tax preparers to join our growing team. We have openings in both our Woodbury and Eden Prairie locations.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- +2 years of experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Experience completing individual tax returns
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Be organized, meticulous, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Have a client first attitude
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements by email to Paul Parnell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experience completing complex tax returns (individual, trust, entity)
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Be a team player, able to interact well with clients and all levels of the firm
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Have a desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019
Opportunity available at a well-respected regional public accounting firm that has been providing quality accounting and tax services to business and personal clients since 1990. We are seeking an accounting professional to fill the role of Certified Public Accountant to manage accounting staff and develop strong, lasting relationships with clients. The ideal CPA candidate will be experienced in tax planning and preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, nonprofit, estate and fiduciary tax returns.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations
- Collaborate with accounting staff on income tax preparation and planning
- Represent clients with IRS, State or other audits/inquiries
- Develop and maintain strong relations with business and personal clients
- Commitment to professionalism
- CPA certification
- Experience in Federal and State taxation
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Conscientious of deadlines
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills with a focus on customer service
- Demonstrated history of strong leadership and personnel management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to become involved in community
The successful candidate will enjoy the compensation and benefits programs of a large corporation, while enjoying the autonomy and control of a small local practice. Benefits include a strong healthcare plan with a national provider. Retirement benefits include a 401(k) program with an attractive match as well as a variety of other investment choices on the Vanguard platform.
Key words: Senior Accountant, Staff Accountant
Interested parties should send a resume to Kelly Burke, Recruiter email@example.com.
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2019
Privately held real estate development and management operation seeks Accounting Manager in Rochester, MN to support property management team for commercial, residential, hospitality, restaurant and real estate holdings. Position will be responsible for the financial accounting, reporting, Treasury and business decision analysis of our businesses. Corporate/Family office role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet Preparation.
- Transactional processing for assigned business lines.
- Complete cash flow reporting and monitor treasury balances.
- Consolidation of portfolio results.
- Must be able to create ad-hoc reports, analysis and budgets and interpret findings for intended audience.
- Support debt compliance reporting process.
- Support general management in business operations analysis for improvements in operational performance.
- Develop and document business processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Meets monthly transactional and reporting deadlines for internal and external consumers.
- Assist businesses with tax & compliance reporting, third party/external, Owner, or statutory audits as needed. Manage tax filing process.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Strong financial and analytical acumen.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment relative to problem solving matters.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to multi-task, manage interruptions, establish work priorities, handle stress, and effectively function in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Contact Leslie Hohmann, 952-484-6285. Lhohmann@kahlerhospitalitygroup.com
- Bachelor’s degree, or above, in finance or accounting. Preference given to CPA certification or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three years of full time accounting experience.
- Experience working in Family Office/Privately Held businesses beneficial.
- Experience with web based accounting software packages and reporting.
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2019
Due to a retirement, Securian Financial is looking for a Manager-Tax Administration. In this role you will lead a team that generates tax planning ideas, prepares our Federal and State income and premium tax returns, supports tax research for IRS related projects, and acts as a consultant to all strategic affiliates. Qualified candidates will have extensive knowledge of corporate accounting principles, knowledge of federal tax laws, strong analytical/creative and critical thinking skills and excellent project management skills. In addition we are looking for people leadership experience and the ability to partner with others to identify process enhancements. CPA designation is a plus!
Securian Financial offers competitive salary, stable environment and top benefits!! To apply for this position, go to securian.com/careers and apply for Job ID: 19135.
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Practice for Sale/Wanted
Turn key operation accounting practice, 7% tax and 25% payroll and write up. Revenue stream: $350k. Merge with your existing firm or start up your own firm. Excellent location.
Company confidential. Send responses to
or Blind Box #5737
MNCPA, 1650 West 82nd Street, Suite 600, Bloomington, MN 55431.
Please reference Blind Box #5737
in your response.
Posted: Wednesday, January 09, 2019
Established expanding CPA firm specializing in small business accounting, payroll and taxes is looking to acquire accounting and tax practices in the metro area. Currently have 4 metro locations and a Rochester location. Have done many successful mergers/acquisitions. Please call Gary at 952-484-4343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: Thursday, November 01, 2018
All About Family is seeking a CPA to help with bookkeeping and maintaining a small local non profit organization on a monthly basis. Time commitment will be 2-3 per month with records and attending our volunteer organizing meeting for a total of about 4-5 hours per month. We are a Ministry that hosts four events per year focused on building and strengthening families in the Twin Cities. We are a Christian Non-Denominational organization whose mission is Love. Our events are fun and we always serve a meal. Volunteers are welcomed/encouraged to attend our quarterly events. If you are interested in getting involved in our organization, please contact our Director, Brian Kelley via email: email@example.com or via telephone: 612-834-5219
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2018