Classified advertising rates and submission
Why submit a classified ad with the MNCPA?
- Visibility. Our classified ads section receives more than 2,000 unique page views per month.
- Targeted. Our member magazine, Footnote reaches more than 7,500 CPAs, including business executives, educators and legislators.
- Affordable. Running a classified ad on our website or magazine is significantly less expensive than running an ad with major metro newspapers.
||+ Price per word
||+ Blind box (optional)
|Footnote and website
- Advertising rates are per 30-days or per publication.
- Ads for volunteer positions are provided at no charge.
- MNCPA members and advertising agencies do not receive a discounted rate when placing classified ads.
Submit a classified ad
Ad can be placed for the following:
- Business services
- Office space
- Practice for sale/wanted
- Real estate
- Volunteer opportunity
Blind box service
If you choose the blind box service you are agreeing to reply to all responses, even if it is just to tell them that you are not interested or that a position has been filled.
For only $40 per month, we'll receive the responses to your ad. Your replies will be forwarded to you at the email or mailing address of your choice.
Deadlines and publication dates
Website ads will be posted within 3 business days of receipt will run based on the number of days that you have selected, 30, 60, 90 or 120 days from the posting date.
Footnote. If you wish for your ad to be included Footnote. Ads must be submitted by the following dates:
- February/March - December 31
- April/May - February 28
- June/July - April 30
- August/September - June 30
- October/November - August 31
- December/January - October 31
Footnote and website ads. Running your classified ad in Footnote, the MNCPA member magazine is a great way to get your job posting seen by more than 7,500 members.
Some key things to note:
- Footnote ads do not start running online until the publication is published and will continue to run online through the entire month. (e.g. ads running in the Oct/Nov issue will start running online Oct. 1).
- Footnote prints 6x annually (April/May, June/July, August/September, October/November and December/January).
- Maximum of 300 words if submitting ad for Footnote. URLs and emails count as one word.
- If you wish to have your ad run online prior to the printed publication date, you will need to submit a separate website-only ad. Additional advertising charges will apply.
- Deadlines. See information above for submission deadlines.
Volunteer ads can be run indefinitely online on a complimentary basis. All ads will run in 30 day increments and need to be re-submitted monthly. You are given one complimentary month in the Footnote publication. Please advise the MNCPA when your position has been filled so it can be removed from the website.
- Estimates are not priovided prior to posting ad. If you require an estimate, use the rate fees above to determine your estimated fees.
- Invoices will be emails and payments can be made online.
- Members and non-members of the MNCPA pay the same fees.
Terms and conditions
- Refunds are not given once ad has been published.
- MNCPA reserves the right to refuse ads.
- Advertiser assumes liability for the content of its ad.
- Ads for any continuing education programs will not be accepted.
- For the first seven days, employment classifieds are flagged as a NEW POST to make it stand out.
- Phone numbers, abbreviations, websites and emails are considered one word.
- If you choose the blind box service you are agreeing to reply to all responses, even if it is just to tell them that you are not interested or that a position has been filled.
Submit a classified ad
Strategic Partnership Specialist