Virtual On-Site Training
Connect, learn and earn CPE as a team, from anywhere.
Even with a virtual or hybrid workforce, team training is possible—and essential. In this virtual working world, connecting with your team and sharpening skills can boost employee engagement, retention and productivity.
MNCPA virtual on-site training sessions get your team up to speed on important professional developments. Whether you need an accounting update, a tax training, an Excel refresher, ethics credits or another topic, the MNCPA will take care of the logistics so your team can connect and learn together.
Learn more about virtual on-site training options
Tell us what you're looking for and we'll let you know how virtual CPE training can work for your team. Contact Heidi Janssen at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information and pricing.
Why virtual on-site training?
- Train your staff as a team and get everyone on the same page.
- Save money.
- Choose a date that works for you.
- Tailor the course to meet the specific needs of your company and employees.
- Discuss confidential information without competitors present.
- Take advantage of MNCPA's access to top-rated instructors and courses from high-quality CPE providers.
- Know that your CPE will count. The MNCPA is an approved CPE sponsor for group live and group internet-based learning on the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) CPE registry, and a Minnesota Board of Accountancy (BOA)-approved CPE sponsor.
MNCPA on-site training services
Simplify CPE planning for your office and let us handle the details for your customized team training. We will:
- Work with you to pinpoint the appropriate educational program for your team.
- Identify and contract top-rated, expert instructors.
- Negotiate the best price to meet your needs.
- Ensure that training is in compliance with BOA CPE rules.
- Keep appropriate records of CPE credits and transcripts for employees.
- Take care of administrative details.
Contact Heidi Janssen at email@example.com
to learn more about virtual CPE training for your team.