IRS Continuing Education (CE) for Enrolled Agents
Please note: Information contained on this page is subject to change without notice. For complete and current information, refer to the IRS continuing education website.
- Enrolled agents must use an IRS-approved CE provider.
- One IRS CE hour = 50 minutes (equivalent to a CPE hour).
- Enrolled agents must obtain 72 hours of continuing education every three years.
- A minimum of 16 hours must be earned per year.
- Two hours must be on ethics per year.
- PTIN must be provided to education providers.
MORE INFORMATION ON IRS CE REQUIREMENTS FOR ENROLLED AGENTS
Programs with MNCPA IRS for Enrolled Agents credits
Search the CPE catalog