MNCPA Business Development Academy
Open the door to more business, more revenue and more career success.
If you'd like more information about enrolling in a future Business Development Academy, please contact Chandany McDermott at 952-885-5506 or email@example.com.
- Time commitment: six morning workshops spread throughout the year, with some pre-work required.
- CPE: 21 credits total (3.5 credits per workshop).
- NASBA Field of Study: Communications and Marketing - Non-technical
- Instructor: Art Kuesel, a 20-year veteran of CPA firm marketing and business development.
- Investment: $1,495 for MNCPA members and $1,795 for nonmembers.
Business development resources
Check out these articles and tips from BDA instructor Art Kuesel.
"Art and the BD Academy is exactly what I needed to get started in my business development role at our firm. The information is relevant, timely, and necessary for any up-and-coming CPA looking to grow. The class addresses an issue that the profession is late to pick up on, that being – how do accountants become and remain successful relationship providers in today’s business landscape."
- Devin J. Barnas, Mowery & Schoenfeld, LLC
Contact the MNCPA at 952-831-2707 or via email.