Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2019
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2019
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2019
Salary Range: $88,143 to $110,179
Minimum qualifications include a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Management and three years of Public Accounting or Finance at a supervisory administrative level. Desired qualifications include a master’s degree in Business or Public Administration, five years of financial management experience with accounting and budgeting experience, and possession of a Certified Public Finance Officer through the GFOA.
To apply, visit https://daviddrown.hiringplatform.com/27854-waseca-finance-director/72750-application-form/en. Complete the application process by May 17, 2019. An initial round of interviews will be conducted on May 27, 2019, and final interviews will take place on June 18, 2019.
The position profile is available at https://www.ddahumanresources.com/active-searches.
Please direct questions to Liza Donabauer at 612-920-3320 x111 or email@example.com.
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2019
Come join our team! Murphy Pohlad Asset Management is an independent registered investment advisory firm, managing tailored investment portfolios for high net worth families and individuals. Our advisory services may include management of concentrated stock positions, charitable gifting strategies, deferred compensation arrangements, corporate stock option plans, and integrated cash flow analysis taking into consideration tax efficiency and sustainable withdrawal rates. Client portfolios are focused on owning common stocks of high quality companies, no-load mutual funds and fixed income securities.
We are currently seeking individuals for the roles of Financial Manager and Investment Adviser.
If you are interested in working in a collaborative environment to meet the investment needs of clients, Murphy Pohlad Asset Management is a firm that offers that. If you are passionate about serving clients, have an intrinsic interest in investing and portfolio management, and want to be part of the team that will support your career we would enjoy having a conversation with you.
For a full position profile detailing desired qualifications for each role and to learn all that we offer candidates please visit www.murphyllc.com.
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and a cover letter attached.
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2019
Since 1967, Fastenal has grown as a distributor of industrial and construction supplies from a single branch to over 3,000 servicing locations, each providing tailored local inventory and personal service for our customers. As we've expanded across the world, we've retained a core belief in people and their ability to accomplish remarkable things - if given the opportunity. From this philosophy stems an entrepreneurial culture that challenges every employee to run their own business, create their own success, and advance to become company leaders.
As a growth company with a solid financial position, we are committed to training, promoting from within, and creating opportunities for our employees. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to make your mark as part of an elite growth company, you won't find a better fit than Fastenal.
We are currently looking for a Financial Accounting Analyst. For a full position description and guidance on applying, please visit our website at https://careers.fastenal.com/details/355746.
Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2019
As an Investment Accountant, you will ensure proper settlement and accounting for all investment transactions by working with the investment/accounting system and custodial/safekeeping agents. You will also assist in interpreting and implementing all statutory accounting guidelines and reports.
To apply visit https://careers-federatedinsurance.icims.com/jobs/250a>5/investment-accountant/job
- Maintain and monitor the investment/accounting system and assist in ensuring it supports all reporting requirements, including those of the NAIC (National Association of Insurance Commissioners), state insurance departments and the IRS. Ensure the proper accounting for purchases, sales and cash flows from all investment transactions.
- Analyze cash flow, monitor bank balances, and coordinate cash inflows with cash needs for operating expenditures and investment purchases. Analyze trends to provide insight and support to financial and managerial reports
- Serve as a primary back-up for affirming all investment transactions through DTC (Depository Trust Company) and assure proper settlement with custodian banks.
- Complete periodic reconciliation of investment activity and balances. This includes system to ledger, source documents to system, and system to custodial reports.
- Maintains accurate quality ratings from NRSROs (Nationally Recognized Security Rating Organizations) for all securities held. Monitors equity holdings and balance to portfolio managers on a monthly basis.
- Develop, prepare, and maintain various monthly, quarterly and annual reports and provide analysis as required by the Accounting and Investment Departments.
- Assist in researching, interpreting, and implementing all statutory accounting guidelines and reports.
- Prepare quarterly and annual footnotes to the financial statements as well as the annual audited statement investment notes.
- Demonstrate advanced business acumen by preparing and delivering financial presentations and participating in industry groups and other activities to gain knowledge of the insurance industry.
Posted: Monday, April 01, 2019
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your financial accounting skills and talents to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Tunheim Partners could be just what you’re looking for.
For 30 years, Tunheim has built a reputation as a professional services firm that helps clients navigate complex change. Designed around the fundamental belief that successful organizations take responsibility for being understood, our methodology — Insight, Strategy and Delivery — focuses on getting clients results.
The Financial Controller as a member of leadership, this strategic thought-partner and hands-on leader will provide financial sophistication and administrative support to maximize return on financial assets by improving financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting to support the customer and internal team to achieve the growth and profit goals of the firm.
- Preparing monthly Financial Statements according to GAAP using a workflow cloud-based ERP system
- Preparing and managing weekly cash flow
- Preparing project-based billing, recording deferred revenue and WIP for accurate revenue recognition.
- Providing monthly variance analysis
- Leading the annual budgeting process
- Processing bi-weekly payroll, managing benefits and insurance
- Supervising staff, liaison to the bank, and tax preparers
- Overseeing contract administration, overheard allocations, and providing project reporting to Project Teams to achieve gross/net margins
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Financial Management role in public accounting/ industry
- Hands on with attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem solving skills; identifying solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Experience in a project-based and/or professional services company
- Experience with cloud-based ERP system such as Deltek Vision or other
For more information https://tunheim.com/careers
Inquiries, resume and cover letter please direct in confidence to Diane Vredeveld, email@example.com.
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2019