Based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, Margaret A. Cargill Philanthropies (MACP) was established through the generosity of Margaret A. Cargill, a granddaughter of the co-founder of Cargill, Inc. MACP encompasses two grantmaking entities, Margaret A. Cargill Foundation and Anne Ray Foundation, whose collective assets place it among the 10 largest philanthropies in the United States.
The Tax Accounting Manager will provide specialized tax services, leveraging expertise related to complex investment structures. In addition to managing tax work, this position is responsible for research and analysis to support long-term planning, reporting, and decision-making. This role will report to the Director, Tax and Financial Planning.
Qualified candidates should apply via our online application system by visiting www.macphilanthropies.org/careers.
Posted: Wednesday, April 01, 2020
Richfield, MN CPA Firm is seeking help with tax preparation and/or review and charitable organization audit services. Full time, seasonal, flexible part-time positions available. Opportunity for Partner or Non-Partner track.
Contact Roy LaFayette, email email@example.com
Office Phone: 612-861-8366
Posted: Wednesday, April 01, 2020
As Director of Corporate Tax Services, you will plan and direct the delivery of corporate tax services offered to Farm Credit System entities throughout the nation. Responsibilities include preparing and managing the preparation of filing-ready federal and state income tax returns and sales and use tax returns for multiple entities, managing/preparing various tax provision calculations, providing subject matter expertise to a variety of audiences, and staff supervision. In addition, you will lead the business service management for your department, which could include but is not limited to defining the service vision, strategy and roadmap, managing product profitability, vendor management, and successfully managing all client relationships.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration
- 7 years of experience in financial operations and tax accounting and compliance
- 3 years of experience in public accounting
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Meets the requirements for signing tax returns as a paid preparer
Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications may apply for this position by clicking on the following link https://agribank.applytojob.com/apply.
- Expert knowledge of tax laws and regulations as they relate to the Farm Credit System
- Working knowledge of financial accounting processes and practices
- Working knowledge of corporate tax laws and regulations
- Working knowledge of SunStream products and services
- Skill in building and maintaining client relationships
- Skill in preparing corporate tax returns
- Skill in researching and analyzing complex corporate tax issues
- Skill in analyzing complex data by using logic and quantitative reasoning
- Skill in utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Skill in oral and written communication, sufficient to exchange information effectively with peers, supervisor and clients
- Responsible to appropriately protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of systems and data
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020