Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2019
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Haworth & Company, CPAs is looking for a motivated CPA to join our West St Paul location as a Tax & Accounting Manager overseeing an assigned book of business.
3+ years public accounting experience.
Outstanding organization and communication skills.
CPA (or candidate in the process of taking the exams).
Supervision of the monthly write-up services (compilations) for your small business clients.
Individual and business tax preparation.
Helping small business owners be more successful.
Haworth & Company has five Minnesota locations providing accounting, payroll, consulting and income tax services to small & medium size businesses. We have a strong track record of success and we need a talented individual to join our team.
Excellent compensation and benefits. Leave the long tax season hours behind and join a firm that believes employees need balance and flexibility in their lives. Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2019
MUCR is an award-winning St. Paul based CPA firm, highly recognized as a great place to work! Our growth has prompted the addition of a Tax Manager.
The Tax Manager role holds responsibility for tax research and planning, client relationships, and a primary signer for returns. Partnering with our Real Estate area as well as individual tax reviews are focus areas of this role. As a coach and consult to firm leadership, this position works directly with partners and managers in the firm to learn the client’s business and serve as the client’s primary contact.
Mahoney, Ulbrich, Christiansen, & Russ, P.A., is one of the top accounting firms in the Twin Cities with outstanding opportunities for growth!
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5-8 years of public accounting experience
- CPA license
- Small business tax preparation and review experience, including partnership, S Corp, and individual returns as well as tax planning and consulting experience
- Estate and trust experience highly preferred
- Prior experience with CCH software products - a plus
Resumes may be submitted to: email@example.com.
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019
WES is conducting an exciting retained search for Chief Financial Officer.
Our client is a rapidly growing, fast paced manufacturing company in the Sioux Falls, SD area. Seeking candidates with public accounting foundation, demonstrated progressive responsibilities leading accounting, finance & IT and exhibited passion for people leadership.
The CFO will report directly to the CEO and provide leadership to a team of high-performing, direct and indirect reports. This individual should be a motivated financial executive who can be a strategic partner to the CEO and participate in the development of the company’s plans & programs for growth.
The desired candidate will have 10-15 years of financial experience in a manufacturing environment. Demonstrated early career experience in public accounting and progressive responsibility and leadership management.
A Bachelor’s Degree is required, MBA / CPA preferred.
For consideration, qualified candidates should send resume to Liesl Forve at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Saturday, August 10, 2019
Tradition Capital Bank, located in Edina, has an immediate opening for a controller.
The controller is responsible for the accounting operations of the bank, the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the bank's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles and reporting standards.
At Tradition, we see ourselves as more than a private bank. We are stewards of our community, here to serve and connect people in business and life.
• Do the right thing
• G.S.D (get stuff done)
• One team
• Give back
Expectations, skills and qualifications:
• A role model for our core values: do the right thing, get stuff done (G.S.D.), one team and give back
• Demonstrated commitment to timely, defect free and caring customer service
• Focused on coaching and developing others
• Strong delegator; gets day-to-day work done through teams
• Able to hold others accountable for their actions
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated and persistent in following through
• Able to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
• Flexible to change in a growing organization
Education and experience:
A bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university with emphasis on accounting, business, or finance; 7-10 years’ experience in accounting and/or 3-5 years’ experience working in financial institutions; or equivalent combination of education and experience. CPA preferred.
Tradition Capital Bank offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefit package, and generous community giving program. If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com .
Questions or need more information? Contact Mary Vossen in our Human Resources department by phone: (952) 806-6718
Tradition Capital Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Posted: Wednesday, August 07, 2019
The U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission is seeking to fill an Accountant position located in Chicago, IL in the Enforcement division.
The Enforcement division of the SEC in the Chicago Regional Office seeks individuals with diverse backgrounds to fill accountant positions. Specifically, individuals with a working knowledge and understanding of various financial products and the trading strategies employed by firms or traders in those products may be strong candidates to contribute to trading and market-based investigations. Your background in the financial services industry may make you a candidate for one of these open accountant positions. Applicants must meet the specialized experience as described in the vacancy announcement.
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity, please feel free to review the details and apply online via: https://go.usa.gov/xytN6.
Should you have any questions regarding this vacancy, feel free to contact the Staffing Specialist listed on the job announcement.
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2019
Responsible for meeting with clients to prepare tax returns, strategic planning, preparing cash flow budgets and financial statement analysis.
Benefits include telecommuting, 100% company-paid health insurance for employee and family, retirement matching, PTO, Health Savings Account contributions and company-paid leadership and CE opportunities. Salary based on experience.
Please email resume and cover letter explaining your "why" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019
Anfinson Thompson & Company, P.A., a multi-office CPA firm in West Central Minnesota is seeking a highly motivated CPA who has 3 years of tax experience in servicing the tax, accounting and consulting needs of individuals and businesses. Must have excellent communication, writing and analytical skills. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Please submit your cover letter, resume and references to: Anfinson Thompson & Company, P.A. Attn: Tami Ruf•PO BOX 5 •Willmar, MN 56201 or email email@example.com.
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019
Growing, established south metro CPA firm seeking CPA with 5 to 10 years of experience with projections, research, planning and tax preparation for individuals, partnerships, corporations and trusts. Experience with Quick Books and Excel a plus. We offer a flexible schedule, 50-80% FTE. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019
Preston Kelly is seeking a full-time Controller.
- Manages month-end close, including reconciliations and financial reports
- Prepares annual and monthly revenue and expense forecasts
- Manages cash flow
- Processes payroll and administers all benefit and insurance-related areas, including 401k, medical/dental plan, ESOP, vacations and sick time, and insurance
- Prepares work papers for annual review by outside audit firm
Contributes to corporate strategy and operations as a key member of management which includes:
- Maintains all corporate accounting records in accordance with established disposal schedules
- Maintains adequate controls of receipts and disbursements
- Manages the agency’s travel and entertainment policy and procedural guidelines, execution, and updating
- Prepares special reports and performs studies as directed by the President/CEO
- Protects corporate assets through sound accounting policies and procedures which include: provision for insurance coverage, as required and protection of business assets and loss prevention through internal control and internal auditing
- Management of cash and other investments
- Maintenance of bank relationship
- Receipt, custody, and disbursement of the company’s monies and securities
- Credit and collection management in a timely fashion
- Works with the Account Management staff to track and institute plans for all losing accounts first, then all accounts
- Assumes responsibilities of Network Administrator; manages information systems which includes development of and use of electronic data processing facilities (for payroll processing)
- Administers tax strategy
- Coordinates legal affairs
For more information, visit www.prestonkelly.com.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education combined with experience. Emphasis in
- Accounting or Finance preferred
- Either has Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) experience or is willing to learn
- the required rules and regulations
- Solid computer skills, including experience in accounting software and Excel
- Knowledge of Advantage software would be a plus
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight
- deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2019
We are seeking a full-time tax accountant with 0-5 years of experience, CPA or CPA track preferred, to join our growing firm in the northern suburbs. Working with many small family owned businesses.
Services include, tax returns, some monthly and year-end bookkeeping.
Please contact Dan Freimuth at 651-483-1977 or email@example.com
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019
Do you live south TC or south of the river? Are you sick of commuting and driving across the river to one of the downtowns every day? Would a short drive, free parking and running you own office appeal to you? Kind of like having your own practice but with someone else dealing with the "yuk" part like AR, AP and logistics. If you have 3 or more years of public practice, then you might like this change. Some experience with CCH software is a BIG plus.
Company confidential. Send responses to
or Blind Box #5779
MNCPA, 1650 West 82nd Street, Suite 600, Bloomington, MN 55431.
Please reference Blind Box #5779
in your response.
Posted: Thursday, May 09, 2019