Classifieds: View Individual Ad
Privately held real estate development and management operation seeks Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager in Rochester, MN to support property management team for commercial, residential, hospitality, restaurant and real estate holdings. Position will be responsible for the financial accounting, reporting, treasury and business decision analysis of our businesses.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet Preparation.
- Transactional processing for assigned business lines.
- Complete cash flow reporting and monitor treasury balances.
- Consolidation of portfolio results.
- Must be able to create ad-hoc reports, analysis and budgets and interpret findings for intended audience.
- Support debt compliance reporting process.
- Support general management in business operations analysis for improvements in operational performance.
- Develop and document business processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Meets monthly transactional and reporting deadlines for internal and external consumers.
- Assist businesses with tax & compliance reporting, third party/external, Owner, or statutory audits as needed.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Strong financial and analytical acumen.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment relative to problem solving matters.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to multi-task, manage interruptions, establish work priorities, handle stress, and effectively function in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Bachelor’s degree, or above, in finance or accounting. Preference given to CPA certification or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three years of full time accounting experience.
- Experience with web based accounting software packages and reporting.
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Accounting education resources
Help pay for your education
Concerned about the costs of further education? Review scholarships available for graduate level accounting students.