Classifieds: View Individual Ad
Viverant (www.viverant.com) is looking for a Controller to join our team. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Controller will be responsible for all aspects of the finance and accounting for Viverant.
Responsibilities will include:
- Closing financial statements each month on a GAAP basis
- Producing timely monthly financial and KPI reports for the board of directors and mgmt team
- Developing, analyzing and distributing weekly and daily flash KPIs
- Supporting the CEO with analytics to facilitate effective decision-making around strategy
- Working with auditors on the annual financial statement audit
- Working with outside tax advisors to ensure compliance with all tax laws
- Managing the Company’s general ledger system and working through a plan to upgrade this system in 2019
- Managing the treasury of the company, including cash balances and lines of credit
- Managing and budgeting capital for new site development and acquisitions
- Working with lenders and investors to ensure compliance with all credit and investment agreements
- Working with and reporting to the Director of Operations on revenue cycle management
Send resume and contact information to: email@example.com.
- Bachelor's degree plus experience in finance and accounting (CPA or MBA a plus)
- A thorough understanding of US GAAP
- Experience with MSFT Dynamics (or similar financial systems)
- A strong business acumen
- An ability to work independently
Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2019
Accounting education resources
Help pay for your education
Concerned about the costs of further education? Review scholarships available for graduate level accounting students.