Classifieds: View Individual Ad
The Grant Accountant will be responsible for fiscal management and compliance for public grants and contracts including participating in grant applications and renewals, reviewing new and renewed grant awards, preparing budgets and narratives, establishing grant monitoring and reporting schedules, timely billing and collection of grant and contract receivables, preparing financial reports and required audit schedules, and assisting with other assignments as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Knowledge of grant funding policies and procedures and applicable local, state, federal and organizational regulations.
- Minimum of two-year experience with federal grant accounting and reporting.
- Ability to apply GAAP, and work within strict guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to analyze budgetary line items for compliance with budget guidelines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft suites and accounting software).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
Apply Here: https://careers-hazelden.icims.com/jobs/7241/grant-accountant/job
- Direct experience working with large (seven-figure) grants and contracts
- Database management skills.
- Negotiation and arbitration skills.
Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Accounting education resources
Help pay for your education
Concerned about the costs of further education? Review scholarships available for graduate level accounting students.