Classifieds: View Individual Ad
Hennepin Healthcare is hiring an Accounting Manager.
Manages the organization’s financial operations through effective oversight of financial processing and related controls, reporting and auditing, and corresponding staff
- Approves ledger entries, audits transactions, and reviews reconciliations and account support to ensure accuracy of ledger records
- Develops and prepares reports and financial information/documentation, including reports of analysis, audit or other findings and recommendations, for various level of management
- Develops, supervises, and reviews the work of professional direct reports in a fair and objective manner
- Ensures continual enhancement and subsequent monitoring of accounting systems, audit programs, and procedures for efficiency and accuracy
- Analyzes and reviews organizational results
- Assists in developing budgets and in preparing recommendations for future enhancements
- Ensures accurate and timely preparation of financial reporting in accordance with GAAP and relative policies and procedures
- Recommends improvement to general accounting activities
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Accounting or Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance, or similar specialty area related to the duties of the position
- 3 years of experience with financial reporting / general ledger accounting
- Experience in handling high level review of accounting transactions, OR
- An approved equivalent combination of education and experience
For additional information and to apply, please see www.hennepinhealthcare.org/careers
- 5 years of experience in financial reporting/general ledger accounting
Company confidential. Send responses to
or Blind Box #5792
MNCPA, 1650 West 82nd Street, Suite 600, Bloomington, MN 55431.
Please reference Blind Box #5792
in your response.
Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Accounting education resources
Help pay for your education
Concerned about the costs of further education? Review scholarships available for graduate level accounting students.