Classifieds: View Individual Ad
Required knowledge and experience:
- Complete timely and technically accurate income tax returns for farming operations as well owners of farmland, while providing quality customer service and advice. Types of returns include individuals, partnerships, C Corporations, and S Corporations. Ensure customers comply with periodic tax payments, information reporting, and other tax authority requirements when applicable.
- Provide consultative tax planning to customers. Maintain effective, responsive, and courteous communication with customers.
- Team with loan officers to market our integrated package of financial services to new and existing customers, specializing in tax. Collaborate with other tax specialists in the association to find creative solutions to meet customer needs.
- Provide tax expertise and support to branch staff in areas of tax processing, laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related business field.
- Two to five years of related experience.
- Sound analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, time-management, and organizational skills.
To apply please go to https://agcountryfcs.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/366?c=agcountryfcs.
- Agricultural background or farm tax preparation experience.
- CPA/EA certification.
Posted: Friday, January 14, 2022
Accounting education resources
Help pay for your education
Concerned about the costs of further education? Review scholarships available for graduate level accounting students.