Duluth chapter seeks treasurer
Updated May 21, 2020
Every spring, the Duluth chapter of the MNCPA searches for a CPA member to serve as treasurer. This volunteer opportunity is a great way to get more involved in the MNCPA while staying close to home.
Treasurer responsibilities include:
- Overseeing chapter finances, including scholarships to local students.
- Disbursing chapter dollars.
- Completing the chapter’s yearly financial report.
- Assisting in chapter activities including golf outing and accounting student town hall forum.
- Proctoring occasional CPE courses in the Duluth area.
20 hours annually.
This volunteer position is a four-year commitment. If chosen, the member first serve as treasurer and in subsequent years move into the positions of secretary, vice chair and chair, respectively. A new treasurer is sought annually to fill the succession.
The application period for this chapter position is open until June 5. Contact Naomi Vagts, MNCPA Duluth chapter chair, with questions or to express your interest.
2020 Duluth chapter officers: