Duluth chapter seeks treasurer
Updated April 29, 2019
The Duluth chapter of the MNCPA is in search of a CPA member to serve as treasurer. This volunteer opportunity is a great way to get more involved in the MNCPA while staying close to home.
Treasurer responsibilities include:
- Overseeing chapter finances, including scholarships to local students.
- Disbursing chapter dollars.
- Completing the chapter’s yearly financial report.
- Assisting in chapter activities including golf outing and accounting student town hall forum.
- Proctoring occasional CPE courses in the Duluth area.
20 hours annually.
This volunteer position is a four-year commitment. If chosen, you will first serve as treasurer and in subsequent years move into the positions of secretary, vice chair and chair, respectively. A new treasurer is sought annually to fill the succession.
Contact Constance Carter, MNCPA Duluth chapter chair, with questions or to express your interest.
Deadline: May 31, 2019
2019 Duluth chapter officers: