Duluth chapter seeks treasurer
Updated June 18, 2019
Every spring, the Duluth chapter of the MNCPA searches for a CPA member to serve as treasurer. This volunteer opportunity is a great way to get more involved in the MNCPA while staying close to home.
Treasurer responsibilities include:
- Overseeing chapter finances, including scholarships to local students.
- Disbursing chapter dollars.
- Completing the chapter’s yearly financial report.
- Assisting in chapter activities including golf outing and accounting student town hall forum.
- Proctoring occasional CPE courses in the Duluth area.
20 hours annually.
This volunteer position is a four-year commitment. If chosen, the member first serve as treasurer and in subsequent years move into the positions of secretary, vice chair and chair, respectively. A new treasurer is sought annually to fill the succession.
The application period for this chapter position is open annually May 1-31. Contact Constance Carter, MNCPA Duluth chapter chair, with questions or to express your interest.
2019 Duluth chapter officers: