Duluth chapter seeks treasurer
Updated April 18, 2022
The Duluth chapter of the MNCPA is in search of a CPA member to serve as treasurer. This volunteer opportunity is a great way to get more involved in the MNCPA while staying close to home.
Treasurer responsibilities include:
- Overseeing chapter finances, including scholarships to local students.
- Disbursing chapter dollars.
- Completing the chapter’s yearly financial report.
- Assisting in the planning of chapter activities such as the annual Duluth chapter golf outing.
- Proctoring occasional CPE courses in the Duluth area.
20 hours annually.
This volunteer position is a four-year commitment. If chosen, the member will first serve as treasurer and, in subsequent years, move into the positions of secretary, vice chair and chair, respectively. A new treasurer is sought annually to fill the succession.
Contact Emily Andrews, MNCPA Duluth chapter chair, with questions or to express your interest. Email her at email@example.com or call her at 218-336-2275.
Deadline: May 20, 2022
Current Duluth chapter officers:
- Emily Andrews, chair
- Erica Ludwig, vice chair
- Ryan Hirsch, secretary