Human resource rules and regulations are always in flux. Good thing you have the HR Roundtable!
This Special Interest Section briefs you on hot HR issues impacting businesses and CPA firms. Each meeting is facilitated by HR expert Larry Morgan.
Wednesday, July 10 - tentative
7:30 - 9 a.m.
MNCPA, 1650 W 82nd St, Suite 600, Bloomington
- Audience: corporate CPAs, CPA firms without an HR department
- Meeting frequency: three times a year
- Meeting time: 7:30 – 9 a.m.
- Day of week: varies
- Average meeting size: 20 attendees
- Cost: free, open to MNCPA members only
- CPE: no credits are currently available
Agenda and timing is approximate and could change.
- Introductions – 10 minutes
- Presentation by Larry Morgan – 30 minutes
- Open Q&A – 50 minutes
Join or learn more about the HR Roundtable:
Anne Janotta Erickson
Can’t wait for the next HR Roundtable? No need. Reach out to the HR Hotline anytime.
Meet HR expert Larry Morgan
Larry Morgan, MA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, GPHR, is the expert behind the HR Hotline. As President of Orion HR Group and frequent MNCPA author and speaker, he offers more than 30 years of HR experience in areas that include retail, high-tech, manufacturing and financial services.