Human resource rules and regulations are always in flux. Good thing you have the HR Roundtable!
This Special Interest Section is designed to brief you on hot HR issues currently impacting business and CPA firms. Each meeting is facilitated by HR expert Larry Morgan.
Wednesday, Dec. 12 (note the date change; previously Jan. 22, 2019)
7:30 - 9 a.m.
MNCPA, 1650 W 82nd St, Suite 600, Bloomington
JOIN THE HR ROUNDTABLE
- Audience: corporate CPAs, CPA firms without an HR department
- Meeting frequency: three times a year
- Meeting time: 7:30 – 9 a.m.
- Day of week: will vary
- Average meeting size: 20 attendees
- Cost: free, open to MNCPA members only
- CPE: no credits are currently available
Agenda and timing is approximate and could change.
- Introductions – 10 minutes
- Presentation by Larry Morgan – 30 minutes
- Open Q&A – 50 minutes
Anne Janotta Erickson
Business & Industry Member Coordinator
Can’t wait for the next HR Roundtable? No need. Reach out to the HR Hotline anytime.
Meet HR expert Larry Morgan
Larry Morgan, MA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, GPHR, is the expert behind the HR Hotline. As President of Orion HR Group and frequent MNCPA author and speaker, he offers more than 30 years of HR experience in areas that include retail, high-tech, manufacturing and financial services.