About the Young Professionals Group
What is the Young Professionals Group (YPG)?
The Young Professionals Group is a group of young professionals. We provide networking opportunities, leadership skills, and social events for emerging leaders. These programs help young professionals build their careers while balancing their professional and personal lives.
What's in it for me?
We offer a wide variety of events that appeal to CPAs in both public accounting and business and industry. Getting involved in the YPG helps you:
- Network with other young professionals.
- Get the professional education you need.
- Develop your leadership skills.
- Build new relationships and friendships.
- Enhance your image.
- Demonstrate your enthusiasm for the profession to your employer.
Who can get involved in the YPG?
- CPA members who passed the CPA exam in the past 10 years.
- Associate members.
How do I join the YPG?
MNCPA members are automatically enrolled in the YPG program. This includes associate members and CPA members certified 10 years or less.
Not an MNCPA member? Let's change that!
Contact the MNCPA membership department at 952-831-2707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.