About the Young Professionals Group
What is the Young Professionals Group (YPG)?
The Young Professionals Group is a group of young professionals. We provide networking opportunities, leadership skills, and social events for emerging leaders. These programs help young professionals build their careers while balancing their professional and personal lives.
What's in it for me?
We offer a wide variety of events that appeal to CPAs in both public accounting and industry. Being involved helps you:
- Network with other young professionals
- Get the professional education you need
- Develop your leadership skills
- Build new relationships and friendships
- Enhance your image
- Demonstrate your enthusiasm for the profession to your employer
Who can join?
- CPA members who passed the CPA exam in the past 10 years
- Associate members
How do I join?
If you're a member listed in the "Who can join" section, you are automatically enrolled.
Contact Amanda Farag at 952-885-5534 or firstname.lastname@example.org