CPA Day at the Capitol
Shape the debate virtually in 2021
Registration for CPA Day at the Capitol is full as of Feb. 22, 2021.
You don’t need to be present at the Capitol to have your presence felt by lawmakers. Speak up virtually at this year’s CPA Day at the Capitol.
This half-day event may look a little different this year, but the end goal - gaining the trust of lawmakers - remains the same.
Hot button issues, including PPP conformity and taxing professional services, are complicated. CPAs are recognized as knowledge experts, capable of breaking down these complicated issues while representing what’s best for businesses and families alike.
View the MNCPA's legislative agenda
What you can expect:
- General session speakers.
- Virtual appointments with your lawmakers (TBD).
- All logistics coordinated by MNCPA staff.
Why you should attend:
- Educate: Lawmakers will rely on CPAs' expertise to guide them through the unknown.
- Outcome: Play a role in influencing Minnesota's economic recovery.
- Serve: Speak up on behalf of your clients or company.
- Ease: Attending virtually is convenient.
Please note: No CPE credit is available for this event.